abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Well that was unexpected i thought she would at least wait till next year
She might end up graduating next year! I wonder if she'll center the 25th single as a send-off? I have my doubts as it might mean that Umeyamamoto won't get to center another single in a long time. First the Akarin single, then Saeppi and if that's the case they'll HAVE to give Nagisa a center position when she graduates (probably next year). And who knows about Miru? She might also graduate in a year or two.

It felt like Saeppi's graduation could come at any time for the last couple years. I'll miss her but for her personally it's a good decision to graduate since idols can't perform as they're used to and she'll be able to focus on her brand and modelling. Nagisa is probably next sadly.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­290,100
And Saepi already prepared her post idol career with her brand and other activities maybe

S

Some

She might end up graduating next year! I wonder if she'll center the 25th single as a send-off? I have my doubts as it might mean that Umeyamamoto won't get to center another single in a long time. First the Akarin single, then Saeppi and if that's the case they'll HAVE to give Nagisa a center position when she graduates (probably next year). And who knows about Miru? She might also graduate in a year or two.

It felt like Saeppi's graduation could come at any time for the last couple years. I'll miss her but for her personally it's a good decision to graduate since idols can't perform as they're used to and she'll be able to focus on her brand and modelling. Nagisa is probably next sadly.

umeyamamoto got the push they needed and they waited long enough for that center they can wait till sae grads they are popular enough. They have to if they don't give each one of them a single that's just rude they are the top members of the group for a reason . I'm worried about miru i don't know her that much so i don't know if she's gonna be okay tbh first ske had their crisis with jurina's health issues then hkt with 2 top members leaving for korea and now its nmb. They had a crisis when sayanee left but that went alright because they had akari,miru,nagisa, and sae just cameback after gaining wirlwide popularity from produce as. Plus everywhere sayanee went she had them with her + other top members dont know much about namba history but because they were always with here they got that public recognition + their individual work so crisis was avoided. But tbh i feel younger kids are only popular with certain people. They haven't established recognition public wise yet as popular as they are thats why you said that you think sae and nagisa wont get a goodbye single i know i sound like a hypocrite but i still wont change my opinion about them getting goodbye singles i just hope they promote them in big programs alongside current top members before they all leave thats the only way to save nmb is to get young kids known publicly asap and as put them everywhere overwise remember that mc who said to yuihan that he dosent know who yuiyui is and nagisa agreed in that comedy show the sitution will be flipped . Yeah we all knew that but didnt think it would be in such an important year for nmb it felt soon because she just started getting popular few years ago. Nagisa :(

Top Bottom