GAME+ [FINISHED] Music Station // Starts November 25th at 3pm EST

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
nCuyo0p.png

In honor of this year's rich JPOP releases here's a fun game of i-pod shuffle!

phxIwzD.png

There will be 5 rounds, all rounds will have a theme and you will have to submit a song.
During the rounds there may be some bonus tasks added to the round's theme (eg: The theme is sad ballad | extra requirement: the song must be an EXILE song). The extra requirements are not obligatory but upon correct completion you will be given extra points.
After the submission there will be a voting period where you can assign all the songs (except yours) points starting from 1 point to 16 points.
The top 3 users with most points at the end of the rounds will be the winners!

aqpYlEI.png

- All submissions must be of songs made by Japanese artists in Japanese!
- Songs cannot be older than 3 years which means you can't submit a song released 5 years ago
-The same artist can't be used twice, this means that if you've already posted a song by Namie Amuro you individually won't be able to post another one of her songs in any other round
-You cannot submit the same song twice in the same round or in different rounds
- If the song you've submitted does not meet the criteria of the round there will be points deducted
-All submissions must be made through the proper form that will be posted at the start of the round
-You cannot tell another player or hint about your submission, you will be able to discuss all submissions only after the voting period is over!
The infringement of this rule will expel you from the game :onggun:

- All voting must be made through the proper form that will be posted at the end of the submitting period
-You will have 18 hours to submit a song and 20 hours to listen and judge the other songs
-There will be no elimination but if you don't submit or vote on time you won't receive any points!
- At the end of the voting the results will be posted for each round.
-Do not be rude to players or pressure them into telling which one is their submission
-Abide to H+'s general rules

fOab7lq.png

1st place: 40 elite points, 40K PC, 4 orbs
2nd Place: 30 elite points, 30K PC, 3 orb
3rd place: 20 elite points, 20K PC, 2 orb
Participation: 5 elite points, 5K PC, no orbs
O1bECeM.png

1. bobo
2. akidoki
3. baymax
4. nara
5. dove
6. bluenose
7. chomi
8. outro
9. lurkette
10. sooz
11. miatheikonic
12. joo
13. llama
14.hereforthethrone
15. Yuki
16.bbobunnybona
17. Saint renjun

GFX by @softest_bun

Last edited:

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
All the jpop songs I know are older than 3 years old. I'm crying because this game really seems like fun.
:noooo: :noooo: :noooo:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,167,149
:youdontsay: Do I really wanna to do this again, tho I feel like japanese song will be easier to find than swedish lmao

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
I know all the jpop, it is my sacred duty to help spread the love. :bakacat: (and then everyone can make translation requests and then I can do those and it will be fun yay)

smu please

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
All the jpop songs I know are older than 3 years old. I'm crying because this game really seems like fun.
:noooo: :noooo: :noooo:
smu, miss perfume save me​
Smu. I don't know any new Japanese songs. This is going to be fun.
If this ain't me :noooo:

But smu, I like listening and exploring new music :shablob:
Smu!

Same. But i'm still playing
:youdontsay: Do I really wanna to do this again, tho I feel like japanese song will be easier to find than swedish lmao
I know basically no jpop :okbye:
smu:palglam:
I know all the jpop, it is my sacred duty to help spread the love. :bakacat: (and then everyone can make translation requests and then I can do those and it will be fun yay)

smu please
Round 1 will be posted soon, make sure you follow this thread from now on so that you never miss the rounds cause i won't be always quoting you :bakacat:

Top Bottom