Musketeer Madness Team Birthday Mafia - 9pm GMT

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025

Setup & Roles

This is a 3 way Birthday Battle Supreme Mafia.

It's

Team Seriously

3d07aad58c39cdc4e8abe6219657d3f0.gif

VS

Team Outro

giphy.gif

vs

Team Renjun

7431509daaf68680c2bb99005f0e2420.gif

Their are NO TOWNIES.

The team with the most members standing shall win. E.g if their are 2 members from team Seriously v 1 from Team Outro and 1 from Renjun, then Team Seriously wins.

You do NOT know who is in your Team. Your job is to figure out who is in your Team throughout the game and lynch people in other Teams

Every role is a Power Role and the roles are tripled. E.g If their is a role in 1 team then it shall be in the other 2 as well. So in that sense its pretty balanced.

Rules

Standard WW rules and H + behaviour rules

Voting mechanics

To vote for a player, simply post their name in bold.

If you want to vote for a different player, you must unlynch first

Ties will be resolved through RNG.

Phases

Day - 15 minutes.
Night - 8 minutes.

Drachma Distribution
5 Drachma for every Day Phase you SURVIVE so if you make it through Day 1 but get lynched day 2 you only get 5 cos you didn't survive Day 2

3 Drachma for every Night Phase you survive, so if you make it through Night 1 but get killed Night 2 then you only get the 5 from Day 1 + the 3 from N1 and then another 5 for surviving Day 2 but nothing more for Night 2 cos you didn't live.

A bonus 30 Drachma to every member of the winning team , don't think by killing off every member in Team Hera or Team Zeus early means you restrict their points e.g a Team Zeus member can die Day 1 and walk away with 30 Drachma if their Team Hera teammate wins it all.

like every game I've hosted so far, You CAN play this game if you're not taking part in the MC Madness

Player list

Blue
Soozie
Outro
Yohan
Seri
Mia
Aki
Haru
Beefy
Feitan
Baymax
Artemis
Vampire
Winter​

Last edited:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025

@soozie @Chiharu @Ombré @Artemis @miatheikonic @Beefy @BlueNose @OutroTearTheFirst

@Baymax @Seriously @Winter Air @Vampire @Dr. Nugu @Yohan Minaj @sm maid @AKID❀KI @Feitan

Game starts in 30 mins, we currently have 2 teams of 5 vs 1 team of 4 so the team with 4 players will get more Drachma points for every round they survive. I'll make it clear what is is before the actual game, I'm still hoping a player turns up hgfdjkgfd.

Feitan is also playing but won't be getting any Drachma points. I'll give him some H+ coins instead

Top Bottom