Musketeers Club - 2023

D

DR. K💉M 👄

LOL that's okay, I was going to post in the Ask Event team about it anyway, I was just wondering if it was a time issue cos `i got the points for it

Jonas Brother What's a Man Gotta Do
It was really nice in the start
But pretty much the same thing repeated over and over so I got bored by the time it ended
6.5/10

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
ohh that makes sense, it costs 10k to change it twice in the same month so I'll wait till February 1st
it has to be a month after your last change, so if you changed it on january 15th you can only change it on febraury 15th
FmXjxTU.gif

D

DR. K💉M 👄

On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
:omgwhat:
What an interesting video
That must what being on lsd feels like o.o
I really like these types of songs! tho this one has the music on repeat more than singing, still a nice song 7/10

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,350
I AM HERE! I don't even know what the award looks like hjghfkgdfjk

If I could share points I would but let me write a very humble and thankful winner's speech

To all the MC except those who voted for the frog thread, 2019 was an awesome year for us, let's make 2020 even bigger, even messier and lets get all our asses off twitter and support the thread

Sincerely

Your Leader, your commander, your soul keeper

Saint Renjun

Ya'll hear sumn?
IllImportantArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

"The frog thread" kdhsjsgs
image0.gif
I still need to visit and congratulate him :peepoblanket:

On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz
:omgwhat:
oof, a wild bop appears!

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
What an interesting video
That must what being on lsd feels like o.o
I really like these types of songs! tho this one has the music on repeat more than singing, still a nice song 7/10
Sometimes I forget how strange their videos can be but I'm glad you liked the song :peepopbirthday:

oof, a wild bop appears!
Taste, Seri! This song is one of my favourites :heartublob:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Gorillaz is one of those groups i tend to completely forget, then re discover at random and remember how good their stuff is.
Ikr, it's the same with a lot of groups for me but then I get in one of those moods where I feel like listening to the music I listened to during high school and I forget how much I used to love it, especially with western artists :okbye:

What do I need to do to get that Frog thread banned

Leave the Peepo thread alone, it's cute :peepoblanket:

Top Bottom