Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,773,935
Pronouns
They/Them
unpinned? who? Why? How? :sejeongcry:

And if we were talking about the Gorillaz, Empire Ants is obviously their best song mwah

In other news, I've rediscovered my emo roots, it's been a very informative 2 days.
For example, “Were Ryden real?” and then you end reading a 10 chapter livejournal with a shit ton of videos and screenshots that never truly answer the question. If only everyone could have this type of dedication. Then you end up on Tumblr posts from the early 2000s with low quality pics and someone ranting about why they hate Brendon Urie with these long ass paragraphs.
What a scary time to be a teenager, I shiver at the thought :Slime:
and livejournal was truly that bitch back in the day. AO3 who? Wattpad? Idk ha

whew well that was a whole ass rant:Slime:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,150
What do I need to do to get that Frog thread banned
Ok boomer

Ikr, it's the same with a lot of groups for me but then I get in one of those moods where I feel like listening to the music I listened to during high school and I forget how much I used to love it, especially with western artists :okbye:
I'm also reminded of every questionable musical phase i went through... Looking at you Lana Del Rey albums.

And if we were talking about the Gorillaz, Empire Ants is obviously their best song mwah

In other news, I've rediscovered my emo roots, it's been a very informative 2 days.
For example, “Were Ryden real?” and then you end reading a 10 chapter livejournal with a shit ton of videos and screenshots that never truly answer the question. If only everyone could have this type of dedication. Then you end up on Tumblr posts from the early 2000s with low quality pics and someone ranting about why they hate Brendon Urie with these long ass paragraphs.

Thank you for that extensive update. :catpopcorn:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650

Livejournal really was the place to go back in the days for everything. :okbye:

It really was a scary time as a teenager, especially having to deal with crappy quality things... the days of having to watch a single episode of something in 3/4 different parts :noooo:

I'm also reminded of every questionable musical phase i went through... Looking at you Lana Del Rey albums.
I only really like her Born to Die album and songs from that album, not really feeling her other music but I love her voice :somicry:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,773,935
Pronouns
They/Them
Livejournal really was the place to go back in the days for everything. :okbye:

It really was a scary time as a teenager, especially having to deal with crappy quality things... the days of having to watch a single episode of something in 3/4 different parts :noooo:

I only really like her Born to Die album and songs from that album, not really feeling her other music but I love her voice :somicry:
At least you are in the future now, those low-quality pictures can no longer hurt you
tenor.gif

adkjakjskaj oh no you unlocked a repressed memory, I remember anime episodes on Youtube used to be like that, 8 parts and shit. Then a part would be missing or deleted and ya start to wonder why God has forsaken you :jinjudge:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
At least you are in the future now, those low-quality pictures can no longer hurt you
tenor.gif

adkjakjskaj oh no you unlocked a repressed memory, I remember anime episodes on Youtube used to be like that, 8 parts and shit. Then a part would be missing or deleted and ya start to wonder why God has forsaken you :jinjudge:

There are days when the past haunts me but we have come so far :peepoblanket:
That used to be the worst, I swear I watched some series that had a Spanish dub but English subs bc that was the only thing I could find :jinjudge:

and I suddenly just remembered something that really unlocked a memory of mine...
Did you ever watch those fanfic videos on YouTube? ...something like this

:TzuyuKek:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,150
"its you its you its all for you, i tell you all the time heaven is a place on earth with you" :wut: That edgy shit was my jam for like a year.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,773,935
Pronouns
They/Them
There are days when the past haunts me but we have come so far :peepoblanket:
That used to be the worst, I swear I watched some series that had a Spanish dub but English subs bc that was the only thing I could find :jinjudge:

and I suddenly just remembered something that really unlocked a memory of mine...
Did you ever watch those fanfic videos on YouTube? ...something like this

:TzuyuKek:

ADGJSJAJSA THE MUSIC :TzuyuKek:
This was ahead of its time istg, they even put in a whole ass flashback + the character selection is weird but interestingly enough they work?
I can not express it in words, what an experience

I've never actually watched these aside from the Nicki Minaj and Spiderman ones but adjak I might get into these

Nugus Zac mentioned lmao
YOU DONT KNOW RYDEN AKA THE MOST ICONIC SHIP FROM THE EMO TRINITY??? P!ATD, MIA! PANIC(!) AT THE FUCKING DISCO!!!!
Fake emo, I'm ver disappointed

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
I-
Pls don't we can't lose any emos in this club, there are so few as it is :jinjudge:
Plus the ship has been dead for 10 years now so.......and do you not know the members of P!ATD? :jinjudge:
We have quite a few emos tho

I know p!atd but never really got to listen to more of them so naturally never get to know.the members

Top Bottom