Musketeers Club - 2023

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,344,328
I LOVE THIS SONG

and the way I love you for picking the OG version and not that disgusting 1D version
Wait a second 1D did Summer of 69????? Yeaahh no thank you

tumblr_inline_oq6dgfyewD1u7240h_250.gif

I don't even want to acknowledge it ever happening.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Wait a second 1D did Summer of 69????? Yeaahh no thank you

tumblr_inline_oq6dgfyewD1u7240h_250.gif

I don't even want to acknowledge it ever happening.

Girl between summer of 69 and now Taylor's love Story now being a Tik Tok song, I'm ready to be buried
This made me feel so old

THE DISRESPECT

I hate Gen Z so much

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,344,328

Girl between summer of 69 and now Taylor's love Story now being a Tik Tok song, I'm ready to be buried
This made me feel so old

THE DISRESPECT

I hate Gen Z so much

UVgj.gif

Tbh that awkward moment when you don't use Tiktok and you have no idea what is in trend for kids these days xD

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
UVgj.gif

Tbh that awkward moment when you don't use Tiktok and you have no idea what is in trend for kids these days xD

Girl I don't use Tik Tok but the trend is all over twitter, ppl just put their phone on a skate board, push it and then do a weird hip thrust. They're all :clowned:

pretends I never did that Call me Maybe Dance and the cup song back in 2012 or didn't lose my shit over Team Edward/Jacob

but now they're invading instagram! LEAVE INSTA ALONE

I swear it's the last Millennial stronghold

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,344,328
Girl I don't use Tik Tok but the trend is all over twitter, ppl just put their phone on a skate board, push it and then do a weird hip thrust. They're all :clowned:

pretends I never did that Call me Maybe Dance and the cup song back in 2012 or didn't lose my shit over Team Edward/Jacob

but now they're invading instagram! LEAVE INSTA ALONE

I swear it's the last Millennial stronghold

We, Ren, are no longer milennials, we are just boomers, our time has come to accept our old people path and just move on with the life xD:shablob:

Tbh as children we used to laugh at people who laugh from seeing a finger, but this is what is the humor these days...
*films a finger*
Everyone: hahahahahahahAHAHAHAH AHOHOHOHOHOO WHAT A HUMOR YEeEEEESsss!!!

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
We, Ren, are no longer milennials, we are just boomers, our time has come to accept our old people path and just move on with the life xD:shablob:

Tbh as children we used to laugh at people who laugh from seeing a finger, but this is what is the humor these days...
*films a finger*
Everyone: hahahahahahahAHAHAHAH AHOHOHOHOHOO WHAT A HUMOR YEeEEEESsss!!!

CHARLIE BIT MY FINGER was peak comedy for us

I swear I don't understand half the shit these 19 yr olds talk about. I mentioned Vine and someone asked me why I was talking about a tree hdfgjkgdf

We're defo just straight up boomers. I'll accept it

I found the tik Tok trend

HUHHHHHHHHHHH

the disrespect Yong, ugh they can't even leave Taylor alone

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,344,328
CHARLIE BIT MY FINGER was peak comedy for us

I swear I don't understand half the shit these 19 yr olds talk about. I mentioned Vine and someone asked me why I was talking about a tree hdfgjkgdf

We're defo just straight up boomers. I'll accept it

I found the tik Tok trend

But you see, Vine was actually relatable and it spoke something to my soul, but Tiktok.. not even my walls can't understand them.

I miss Vine. It was a golden age. I still rewatch them all the time.

original.gif

YEAH I AM OUT NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
But you see, Vine was actually relatable and it spoke something to my soul, but Tiktok.. not even my walls can't understand them.

I miss Vine. It was a golden age. I still rewatch them all the time.

original.gif

YEAH I AM OUT NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS

hfdjgjkg

I lived on Vine, now I feel like my Mum when she use to ask me why I wasted 2 hours on that dumb app hfjkgfgfd

we're just too old but that's fine, as long as they leave Insta alone! I swear to God if they pollute insta with their shit, I will take their baby ass and spank them

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,344,328
hfdjgjkg

I lived on Vine, now I feel like my Mum when she use to ask me why I wasted 2 hours on that dumb app hfjkgfgfd

we're just too old but that's fine, as long as they leave Insta alone! I swear to God if they pollute insta with their shit, I will take their baby ass and spank them

Vine is the best app ever. Makes me want to be a millionaire and make it happen again.

You know that's what is going to happen especially if Tiktok truly does get banned in USA, lol. Though we all know that this may not happen.

tumblr_pvv8aiWwm41vtzx3lo2_400.gif

Does Tiktok even make money tho? Or they live off of sponsorships?

Lots of viners moved over to IG. And started making longer skits. So... it is about the question until it materializes for some Tiktokers

Time to abandon IG

Top Bottom