Musketeers Club - 2023

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
how could i confuse outro w seri, beats me
We're sorta similar............... you know, if you disregard her popularity, games talent and good aesthetics
ShoddyChillyAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭55,150
Pronouns
She/Her
We're sorta similar............... you know, if you disregard her popularity, games talent and good aesthetics
ShoddyChillyAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif
Seri u are much more talented than me
All my other sets that I have created by myself have been basic excluding wincest
Thank god for Eisa making me bomb sets
Of my homemade sets you will may never top my incest is wincest set, but your other sets will wash mine any day of the week
:TipPar:

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
All my other sets that I have created by myself have been basic excluding wincest
Of my homemade sets you will may never top my incest is wincest set, but your other sets will wash mine any day of the week
you are both so great!
:LovePar:

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭55,150
Pronouns
She/Her

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
Thank you for such kind words chingu :tears: If only i ever liked anything i made

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,345,178
Yeah a lot of the biggest viner 's just became full on youtube's but I think they had to do that to stay relevant, YouTube is a beast and if you don't continuously create content you'll get buried.

honestly I hear about so many author's and graphic designers using Tik Tok to boost their sales, it's seems to be working for them, so I defo recommend it but be careful about what you share cos so many little plagiarists out there

yeah I don't think anyone can ban an app tbh

Also, YouTube is one of the platforms where you can make the least money. This is what I have found a day ago:

gvzcljbcfke51.jpg

A lot of YouTubers make most off of their money from sponsorships.

Thank you, I am always very careful with that stuff :D But this reminds me when I went to Reddit writing sub and asked if there is a place where I can find someone who would review my writing. As in, I sent them my work and they leave me a honest feedback with the criticism and if there is anything I can improve on. I was recommended Wattpad. Noped out the same moment.
@Chococo just saw this on twitter, looks like you were right. Microsoft is determined to buy Tik Tok by September and it looks like Trump is putting pressure on the sellers

Yup! Makes me wonder if there is an alleged competition in works and this is what is happening. And someone just needs Trump and to use him.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,345,178
don't forget to tell me what u laughed a

Spidey one at the begnning had me laughing hahaha Because I was expecting an actual spider.
But the most the one where the girl is bathing her cat and she ends up in the bath herself 😁
And "this video is sponsored by fire" lmaoooo

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
I wonder what happens if Sori doesn't reach her funding goal. They've set it as all or nothing, but if she is already practising and learning the choreo... surely they wouldn't just drop it if they didn't reach the amount they wanted?
:wherearethelies:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
okay just a heads up I'll be updating items tomorrow, so if you want to buy an item, get it now or wait for the next update

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,345,178
I wonder what happens if Sori doesn't reach her funding goal. They've set it as all or nothing, but if she is already practising and learning the choreo... surely they wouldn't just drop it if they didn't reach the amount they wanted?

I think that the funded money will only help her for promotions and also to pay off of maybe stylists or people who have helped her out along the way. But other than this I don't think they are going to drop it.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,600
I think that the funded money will only help her for promotions and also to pay off of maybe stylists or people who have helped her out along the way. But other than this I don't think they are going to drop it.
It's weird they choose the all or nothing option. They don't have to, they can just take whatever is donated.

Top Bottom