Musketeers Club - The MC YEA Award list update in OP + Secret Santa deadline is THIS Sunday

Favourite Pie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saint Renjun

4/5/6/7
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭729,201
Welcome To The Musketeers Club

Who are the Musketeers: We're People.

What do we do: We do stuff.

Can you join: Yes

How do you join: That's a secret

Welcome to our Thread - we semi like new people.

One for All & All for One

Click on a Picture to be lead to each member's profile page.

Spanish Tercio

British Redcoats

Russian Dragons

French Royals

The rest are inactive AF on H+ but lurking in other forums.

BIRTHDAY THREADS

Egoista
MiatheIKonic
Kim Bowon / IUsuschrist
Akidoki
RenjunSlays

Dr. Sweetea

THE MC YEA 2019 WINNERS

Winners Thread

Fake Maknae
Womaniser
Saint
Satan
Most Generious
Most Resilent
Gamer
Kindest
PR
Best Aesthetic
Mimi
Ego
Beefy
Dr.Satan
Seriously
Tiny.Watermelon
Outro
MiatheIkonic
Saint Renjun
Lemon Detox
Spammer
Chameleon
Influencer
Most Emo
Promoter
Akgae
Wonho
Lay
Bear
Best Rookie
Vampire
Sandwich
Kimbo
Dead Inside
Ombre
Pickle
Turtle
Lulu
Baymax
Full Sun
Shadiest
GFX ISP
Most Mature
Newbie YWTGCT
Friend OTMC
Friend OTMCFriend OTMC
Reactor
OTP
Funniest
Shinki
Softest Bun
Akidoki
Blue Nose
Dove
Emma
SM Maid
Bobo
Beefy & Mia
Seriously
Kinkiest
Idol of TY
Coco
Animal OTY
Gif of TY
Quote of the year
Just Kiss Already
Most Iconic Moment
Best Breakdown
Outro
Kyungsoo
Saint Renjun
Michi
Panda Dance
The place leaks like a c**t
Akidoki & Ren
When Ego Broke into 18+
Mia in 463278432 scenarios

Last edited:

Saint Renjun

4/5/6/7
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭729,201
A Guide to the MC by MiatheiKonic
Ren - leader that no one listens to or respects, we often make fun of her. But she is really sweet, and works hard for us. She stans NCT Dream, Seventeen, all produces ever. She is Taylor Swift enthusiast. Her music taste is pure trash, her only bright spot is NCT Dream and SVT. Tragic flop with weird apostrophes obsession.

Seri - Ren's fave, Mimi's son. Recently learned differences between your and you're (we are all so proud). Dreamcatcher enthusiast. Sori stan. Nugu lady lover at best. His only male group is Ateez. He is gfx talented, and has crazy obsession with purple and colors.

Mia - psycho, crazy, sweet, drunk. Resident menininist here. Drama queen. Hates Ren so much. Married to Zac (Beefy). Tragic flop

Mimi/rosaelis - our hottest greek goddess. So nice it phisically hurts. Stans EXO, knows all groups ever. Is funny as hell. Always support us all. Sunshine, heart and soul of this thread. Also tragically flops at english sometimes, but we love her. She is also Cactus and Dogo, her other personalities. Uses "kyaaaaaa" and talks in uwu.

Tiny - resident watermelon. Is clown and yeehaw. Stans NCT, listens to every group. Has weirdest phrases ever. Ten is her ult but she clowns him and never acknlwledges him, and will also quote this saying she doesn't have ults, or "Ten? Ewww". She is so funny istg I can't with her sometimes!

Ego - whole mess, resident weeb, enjoys alcohol and coffee even tho she is too young for that. Has a list of 67 million wifeus and husbandos. Stans no real people. Is bi*chy and problematic lmao. Stans Vixx, Akmu, that's it I guess lmao. Will also spam anime like nobody's business, and make us watch animes with her even tho we don't want.

Zac/beefy - my wife. Whole sunshine, is so supportive of us all. The Boyz stan, Oh My Girl stan, plus more. Is crazily talented, I love showing off my sigs when she makes them. Nowadays busy, but visits us whenever she can, we are a family after all. Listens to all our long ass rants, and always tries to help us. She loves me, so much, and I love her, so much. Is weirdly good at games, was mvp for recent OH event. I am proud!

Satan/sweetea - gfx queen, games queen. Vixx stan. Is so nice and makes this cult fun. Is probably holer of solo braincell we have all together, she keeps it real.

Llama/ softest bun - gfx queen, nicest person to have around, will always make you feel welcomed and comfortable. Monsta X, particularly Jooheon stan. Also stans jpop. Is Molang supremacist and has crazy amount of Molang gifs. Loves to call us butts and Lindas. Is inventor of "kekeke" laugh.

Lemon - angel, angel, angel, angel. She is my MC bias. I will try not to be cheesy so lemme just say she is funniest ninja ever. Never here, but when someone mentions NCT/WayV/Winwin, she is right here. When someone needs help woth anything gfx, she is here. Stans NCT, her ults are dead, JJCC. Also stans Monsta X. Her taste is most respectable here, literally queen of taste.

Pickle - supreme leader that rebelled. Maknae of cult. Kyungsoo stan, nowadays BTS stan too. Is messy AF, but also nice and makes you feel welcomed. She is a reason why I am here.

Aki - not a part of cult but also part of cult AF. Another angel, painfully nice. Games enthusiast. Seventeen stan. She is literally most supportive friend ever. Every user has crush on her. If you are not jealous of Galaxy for being her wife, idk what you doing, but you will end up being jealous of Galaxy.

Sandwich - my baby. Cutest user ever. You will never get bored of talking with her. She loves her friends so much and is always ready to protect them and tries her damn hardest to make everyone welcomed and comfortable. She is NCT stan, huge Yuta enthusiast. Interested in other groups. Softest hard stan you will ever see.

We have more cult members but they still don't have acc here

Last edited:

Saint Renjun

4/5/6/7
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭729,201