Musketeers Club - 2023

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
If we're still just talking about S3, then in episode 5, it's revealed Chihaya will be going up against Taichi. Taichi has won all his rounds, Chihaya's next opponent after Inokuma forfeited his match, and Arata lost previously. :TzuyuKek:
528553740601393152.gif

...this is what happens when you're half watching something. I always assume Arata wins his matches bc he's just too good at it. :sejeongcry:

Are the subs already out for the 6th episode?

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
I'm behind by like 20 episodes but this was in their recent Going episode!

THIS MAKES ME SO SJJFHFJHS SOFT, I just love seeing Wonwoo with cats :sejeongcry:
and look at the way Minghao is cradling the kitty

I, too, am: devastated :tears:

BAYMAX NO :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: I can't even live now, I am just going to cry over Seventeen with kittens for the rest of my life :tears:

For science tho, is Joshua perhaps with kitten too? If yes I will just end my suffering and either stan him or end myself
:tears:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,567
528553740601393152.gif

...this is what happens when you're half watching something. I always assume Arata wins his matches bc he's just too good at it. :sejeongcry:

Are the subs already out for the 6th episode?
I think subs should be out by now, but I haven't personally checked. It's every Monday, I think.

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I think subs should be out by now, but I haven't personally checked. It's every Monday, I think.
Ooh, I see! I'll probably watch it this weekend or wait for a few more episodes to air. I saw that they had released two episodes in a week and dumbass me thought it was going to always be like that but I read they did that bc of the late season start ajhdsfa

BAYMAX NO :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: I can't even live now, I am just going to cry over Seventeen with kittens for the rest of my life :tears:

For science tho, is Joshua perhaps with kitten too? If yes I will just end my suffering and either stan him or end myself
:tears:

Let us cry for the rest of our lives together, Mia :tears:

I won't take the risk so I won't provide the links bc I can't let you end yourself :noooo:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200

I won't take the risk so I won't provide the links bc I can't let you end yourself :noooo:
Yes, let's, unlimited Going Seventeen kittens ep, just two of us crying until we we drown in our tears :sejeongcry:

Are you, perhaps, saying Joshua held a tiny kitten?

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,567
Ooh, I see! I'll probably watch it this weekend or wait for a few more episodes to air. I saw that they had released two episodes in a week and dumbass me thought it was going to always be like that but I read they did that bc of the late season start ajhdsfa

Okay! :shablob:

Top Bottom