My favorite meerkats and sugar glider

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
I think it's pretty obvious that @moelleux is one of my favorite people. We have been friends for... A long time now, and she's never not been a good friend. Even when it comes to Camplus, I know she's working crazy hard on the graphics for everyone even if she's not the most active participant. That said, she did come out of her posting hiatus just for my birthday game and to support the seals in their really earnest attempt to make graphics when most of us are genuinely incapable. So she's the greatest, is what I'm trying to say, and I know everyone knows that already but it needs to be said again because she deserves it. She's the best glider even if her profile doesn't say she's a glider because no one can remember her username.

Also deserving of love and recognition are @AStannie and @Bchip, the meerkat leaders, because they have spent a lot of time helping to host and make graphics and coming to the seal graphics shop to torture Aki who, if we're keeping it 100, didn't volunteer for the shop until I was just about to post it, so yes, I appreciate you giving her a slightly hard time, Stannie. Bchip has also hosted some really fun games that went on for waaay too long but they were still really fun but I can only imagine how draining and time consuming it can be to spend so long hosting a bunch of nerds throwing water balloons and missing 70% of the time. We are not athletes and we never said as such, and also it's not your fault bingo went on forever, that also is Aki's fault for making such a complex design that took up most of the bingo board. You have both done great and I really appreciate your efforts to keep us entertained even when things go slightly astray in these games. Blame Aki, is what I'm trying to say. Except don't because she's very busy and tired. Thank you.

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,750
Pronouns
She/Her
Explain how I am supposed to study through tears???
YOU ARE THE BEST!

Top Bottom