⨭70,850
Welcome to the forums!
o8ABdlm.gif

Yachii

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,850
Looks like there's no PassCode thread on this forum ...
While I have no time to dedicate to artist threads, I may have a little time to put together appreciation threads for jpop groups I like that have seen near to zero attention on this forum. Maybe some kind of "Introducing *group name*" threads. Just take into account that I don't know the vast majority of those groups I like, and I just enjoy their music, so it's little what I could tell about them. I don't even know much about the groups I do stan because of the way Japan disregards the west. We don't get much English content on the groups we like. So it'd be more about posting pictures and videos.

So, what do you think? Would it be worth it? @Idol Killer ?

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
While I have no time to dedicate to artist threads, I may have a little time to put together appreciation threads for jpop groups I like that have seen near to zero attention on this forum. Maybe some kind of "Introducing *group name*" threads. Just take into account that I don't know the vast majority of those groups I like, and I just enjoy their music, so it's little what I could tell about them. I don't even know much about the groups I do stan because of the way Japan disregards the west. We don't get much English content on the groups we like. So it'd be more about posting pictures and videos.

So, what do you think? Would it be worth it? @Idol Killer ?
I think it would be fine honestly. The intro to the thread doesn't have to be a whole lot in the beginning since it's possible to update them later. If you are up for it, you cam start it.:shablob:

Top Bottom