My KPOP idol of the year (100% unbiased and only 99% ignorant)

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
The prestigious abra's KPOP idol of the year award goes to Everglow's Sihyeon! Congrats! :peepopbirthday:
First I want to clarify that you know that I'm 100% objective and unbiased because I know almost nothing about Sihyeon or Everglow except that Yiren is the group and nobody paid me to pick a winner for this award (but if you want your idol to win next year's award, let me know)

Anyway now for the jury's justification:
"I watched Everglow's La Di Da MV and all I saw and heard was Sihyeon. She's the face, visual, center, main dancer and everything in this group. She's the ace (in the Sayanee way, not Acchan) and the main attraction. She is the main reason you'd follow the group. No other idol did what she did this year. " - abra, head of the jury

abra had this to say on the other nominees (Sana, Jihyo and Chaekyung): "I did not follow kpop much this year but these idols made it to the short list due to their amazing ability of already being my faves"

Note: While writing of this thread abra checked out Everglow's other title track Dun Dun for the first time and was shockingly informed that Sihyeon did not stand out that much and attributed it to being robbed by her company. #EverglowCompanyTreatSihyeonBetter"

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,750
Pronouns
She/Her
La Di Da was 2020s best GG song.:peepopbirthday::peepopbirthday:
I can always trust abra to know what's up.

Last edited:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,459
The fact that Lu Ting the GOAT wasn't even in the list of nominees despite not even being a kpop idol + this being kpop idol of the year kekeke screams rigged!
:PolicePar:

Agreed with EVERGLOW though. They really stepped up this year ~

Last edited:
Top Bottom