GFX My new profile OP~

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465,599
I know no one pays attention to profiles, but back in 2019 I made gfx for mine; it's cute and all, but for quite a while now it annoyed me with how long it is. I didn't really have any idea on how to improve it tho, so I just left it be, until this January.

I got this great idea of making 25 squares and replacing each with a picture of something I like; it was a good idea, but when most of your fave albums have black/dark covers a collage like this doesn't look that great, so I left it unfinished (but thanks to this endeavour I found my perfect badges, so it wasn't for nothing~).

Yesterday I felt like giving it another attempt tho and decided to cut it down to 10 squares, leave off all the album covers and fill it with just favourite group/anime/food,etc. and it turned out really well :poggers:

So now I obviously have to show off to y'all lol
1.png

:bakacat: Short and simple, just like I wanted~

At one point I will maybe add one more row, but for now 2 are all I need :TipPar:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
That's cute and simple! :poggers: You got all the colors to work together pretty well, too, considering some of these are so wildly different from each other. I do love that Death Note representation. :hehe: Perhaps I still idea kekekek. :darkkermit:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,465,599
oh! I thought it might be so I even googled the poster but I didn't find anything like it so I was confused kldfghkld
Tardis must have been teleporting at the time, that's why google didn't show her :magicpar:
That's cute and simple! :poggers: You got all the colors to work together pretty well, too, considering some of these are so wildly different from each other. I do love that Death Note representation. :hehe: Perhaps I still idea kekekek. :darkkermit:
After last attempt's color mess, they decided to work with me this time :bakacat:
I allow the steal :darkkermit:

Top Bottom