My Top 5 Songs of the Year (So far)

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,400
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
The year has just begun, but i would like to share my top 5 songs. There have been some very good songs released, and i think they need to be discussed!

Without further ado, here are my top 5 songs of the year (so far).

1. Siyeon - Paradise

This beautifully sung piano based electronic jam is probably my favorite song of the year. Siyeon showcases her vocals from soft falsettos to power vocals during the chorus. Siyeon has truly shown that she is one of the best vocals in the new gen.

2. Siyeon - Paradise (piano version)

This stripped down version of Paradise is just BEAUTIFUL. Stylistically it changed slightly to add some adlibs for Siyeon to further showcase her chops! This is probably my favorite song of the year!

3. Siyeon - Paradise (Black Version)

Unlike the other 2 songs mentioned, there is a blackness to this song that is just beautiful! However, it's not surprising that a member of Dreamcatcher could release a song that had a darker tone to it. This is probably my favorite song of the year!

4. Siyeon - Paradise (White version)

This song is so different from the previous songs on my list bc of the whiteness of it. It's shockingly white, dare i say... the whitest song of the year??? This is probably my favorite song of the year!

5. Siyeon - Paradise (Live)

The LIVE VOCALS of this song! Siyeon showcases her power house vocals in this amazing song! I have to say... this is probably my favorite song of the year!

So what do you think of my list? Have i left out any of the best songs so far this year? I don't think so. These 5 are just too strong...

tumblr_pygh4sIFRg1r7k0ggo4_400.gif

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭49,000
Pronouns
She/Her
My goodness what is this incomplete list? How could you leave this out? I'm appalled.
Tsk tsk.

I’m so glad it’s color coded! I couldn’t tell which lines were Siyeon’s!! :doge:

Top Bottom