Billlie (Mystic Girls) Official Thread 🎵 RING X RING out NOW

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Billlie (stylized as Billlᴉǝ) is 7 member girl group under Mystic Story, a subsidiary of SM Entertainment. The group consists of: Sua, Suhyun, Haram, Tsuki, Siyoon, and Haruna. They debuted on November 10th 2021 with the mini-album The Billage of Perception: Chapter One.

FC8_ZCCaAAAQrr7

MEMBERS

Moon Sua
ccbe5d5e8c593a3bb74e08deb0d4dcaf900a238541588b238399652241097fe3.jpg

Stage Name: Moon Sua (문수아)
Birth Name: Moon Su A (문수아)
Position: Main Rapper, Lead Vocalist
Birthday: September 9th, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Nationality: Korean
Representative Emoji: 🌝
Instagram: @a_us_noom
Sua is a former YG trainee and trained to be a rapper.
She appeared in Mnet’s Unpretty Rapstar 2 (Who Am I, Pride) and Show Me the Money 4.
Her older brother is ASTRO's Moon Bin. She had her first Listen Stage on November 20, 2019.

Suhyun
billlie-suhyeon.jpeg

Stage Name: Suhyeon (수현)
Birth Name: Kim Su Hyeon (김수현)
Position: Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Birthday: January 15th, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Representative Emoji: 🌸
Instagram: @su_hyun1052
Fancafe & everysing
She appeared in Produce 101 (#69) and Mixnine (#17). Suhyun signed an exclusive contract with Mystic on October 4, 2018.
Suhyun is mostly known for playing Yeo Boram, one of the main characters in web-drama A-TEEN.
She also acted in some music videos (Yoon Jongshin - Chocolate (feat. Seventeen vocal unit), Yoon Jongshin x YUJU - Cramming)
She studied Chinese in high school and is currently learning Japanese.
Suhyun released her first digital single "Around the World" on June 29 2019, for her fans from A-TEEN.

Haram
Billlie-2.jpg

Stage Name: Haram (하람)
Birth Name: Kim Ha Ram (김하람)
Position: Main Vocalist, Sub Dancer
Birthday: January 13th, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Representative Emoji: 🎀
Instagram: @harami_beam
everysing
She participated in the Genie music x everysing Battle Singer event in 2017, singing "Rain" by Taeyeon.
Haram became a trainee at Mystic Story in April or May 2019, around the same time as Kim Siyoon.
She performed her first listen stage on July 8.

Tsuki
Billlie-3.jpg

Stage Name: Tsuki (츠키)
Birth Name: Fukutomi Tsuki (福富月)
Nickname: Taru-chan
Position: Main Dancer, Sub Vocalist
Birthday: September 21st, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Nationality: Japanese
Representative Emoji: 🐰
Instagram: @talways_tari
Twitter: @talways_tari
TikTok: @talways_tari
She is a former SM trainee under the stage name "Ravi" and is close with aespa's members.
After leaving SM, she participated in JYP 15th audition.
She participated in Popteen Cover Girl War along with Kim Siyoon.
Her fandom name is Tarutaru. Her fan mark is 🌙.
She performed her first listen stage on October 15 with Kim Siyoon.

Sheon
FEhjh5QUYAU6F7X.jpg

Stage Name: Sheon (션)
Birth Name: Kim Su Yeon (김수연)
Position: -
Birthday: January 28, 2003
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
She was a contestant on MNET’s Girls Planet 999, placing 10th in the final episode and missed out on debuting in Kep1er by one position.
Before joining Mystic Story, she trained at A Team Entertainment with the pre-debut members of bugAboo.
She was announced to be joining Billlie on November 19 2021 and will join Billlie promotions for their next album.

Siyoon
billlie-siyoon.jpeg

Stage Name: Siyoon (시윤)
Birth Name: Kim Si Yoon (김시윤)
Position: Main Rapper, Lead Dancer
Birthday: February 16th, 2005
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Representative Emoji: 🐣
Instagram: @see_uniuni
Twitter: @SEE_UniUni
TikTok: @siyoon0216
She attended Def Academy and Millennium Dance Academy prior to becoming a trainee at Mystic Story.
As a young child, Siyoon was featured in various TV performances and dancing videos.
She appeared in BOYFRIEND's Love Style teaser (her audition).
Siyoon was featured in a Reuters article about aspiring K-pop trainees in 2015.
Siyoon passed her audition in April 2019. She became a trainee at Mystic around the same time as Haram.
She performed her first listen stage with former trainee Doyoon on May 30.
Currently the tallest trainee.
She is a regular model for Popteen, a Japanese teen fashion magazine.
Her fandom name is Unicity. Her fan mark is 🐣.

Haruna
Billlie-4.jpg

Stage Name: Haruna (하루나)
Birth Name: Ōsato Haruna (大里春菜)
Position: Sub Vocalist, Sub Dancer, Maknae
Birthday: January 30th, 2006
Nationality: Japanese
Representative Emoji: 🐢
She started dancing when she was 9 and was part of gp Studio in Japan.

OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS
Fancafe: Billlie
Twitter: Billlieofficial
Twitter JP: Billlie_J
TikTok : billlie.official
Facebook: Billlie.official
YouTube: Billlie

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,504
Pronouns
She/Her
Yess I love Suhyun :peepopbirthday:

hwang jimin left? :sejeongcry:

Reverie

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,075
Thanks for following. I'll try to keep you guys updated. :) I started Soomin and Miyu's profiles and will be adding the others soon. If there's any wrong info, please let me know.

hwang jimin left? :sejeongcry:

Yes, Jimin left after her last listen stage in April. :(

She was close to former trainee Yoo Jeha who left around March.
Jimin and Jeha still hang out together, but for now it seems like they went back to living normal lives.

As you can see, two trainees left in the first half of this year, only leaving four trainees (Suhyun, Doyoon, Soomin, Miyu).
So this is probably why Mystic added Kim Siyoon and Kim Haram just recently. These two joined Mystic together in May.
Usually Mystic has around 5 trainees, but it seems like they're aiming at keeping around 6 (maybe aiming for 7?) trainees.

-----

Here are some recent significant updates people might have missed since OH went down...

After A-TEEN 2 completed, Suhyun got her first digital single called "Around The World".

Music Video

Live

Spotify

She had A-TEEN fan meeting in SMTOWN Coex Artium on July 13. The second meeting will be in Tokyo on July 28.

-----

Soomin shared some interesting things on instagram live in June. Here's a summary thread.

10:28 "When will you debut? I don't know. I actually thought we would do it this year, but... I don't know. But I know it's gonna be soon. I promise you it's gonna be really soon."
12:58 "I'll debut soon. Wait."

I guess we can expect a debut late this year or early next year at latest.

Last month, Soomin & Siyoon's listen stage got cancelled, sadly, but 3 weeks later there was a surprise.

Turns out she was preparing this PD101 mashup with Kenta of JBJ95. It gained quite some attention so far.

Soomin didn't have any listen stages scheduled in July. Hopefully there will be more in August.

----

Not much on Miyu's front in the past weeks, but there are some things to look forward to.

Miyu filmed something back in June. The crew involved seems to be the Monthly Yoon Jong Shin's staff.

In case you missed it, YJS and Miyu met up a few weeks earlier on May 31.

Looking forward to what, Mr YJS? 😏

She'll visit Japan in early August and perform at Yodobashi church in Tokyo.

Miyu is expected to perform several songs in Korean and Japanese, including You Were Born To Be Loved and Ari no mama ni.

Hopefully she'll spend some good quality time with her mother and grandmother too. She hasn't been in Japan for a couple of months now.

gyu

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,675
Yasss Mystic Girls thread! I'm excited for what Mystic has in store for these girls

Reverie

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,075
Hello all,

I updated the first post with more information and profiles along with some recent pics.

I also added a selection of Listen Stage fan cams at the end for those interested.
The majority are duets so that you can somewhat get a feel for the future group's synergy. 😎

That brings me to the next point:
Kim Suhyun & Kim Siyoon will perform the next upcoming Listen Stage (July 23).
It will be their first time performing together and it will also mark Siyoon's third stage.
You can stream the live on Mystic's YT channel, at 7:30 PM KST as usual.

BTW There are no female trainee stages scheduled for the rest of the month, so this will be the last one in a while.

Reverie

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,075
20190723 Listen Stage: Suhyun & Siyoon

10cm - Phonecert
Oh Hyuk - A Little Girl
Zion T - No Make Up
BLACKPINK - Forever Young

All songs are duets.

Suhyun confirmed that she's 163cm so I changed it in her profile (it was 161cm previously).

Fancams

----

Here's some Miyu news after a long time of drought.

Suhyun's acting teacher posted these on her instagram.
These video/photos were taken in Mystic Story's practice room.

Last edited:

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I guess it is good news if Miyu is taking acting classes at Mystic

Reverie

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,075
Suhyun had A-TEEN fanmeeting in Tokyo yesterday.

She danced a bit too.

At the end Suhyun spoke Japanese to the fans by reading a letter. She mentioned that Miyu helped her out writing the letter in Japanese.

Miyu will perform in Yodobashi Church on August 3, 17:00.

The Listen Stage schedule for August will be released soon too.

gyu

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,675
August Listen Stage schedule has been released. There's a new trainee, Lee Serim 😳

8/5 - Kim Haram
8/6 - Lee Serim(new) & Kim Siyoon
8/7 - Lee Doyoon
8/9 - Takeuchi Miyu
8/12 - Lee Soomin
8/19 - Kim Suhyun

Last edited:

Reverie

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,075
I added the invite links of Mystic Girls Discord and Miyu Discord in the OP. We talk a lot more in detail about the trainees in those cords. There are also separate channels for each trainee in Mystic Girls Discord. So feel free to drop by.

Having said that...

Mystic Girls Discord is looking for Korean-English translators.

For now the focus is on live translation of the trainees' listen stages.
Please let us know if you're interested! Don't worry too much about skill level. You can use the listen stages as practice.

Isn't doyoon an ex sm trainee?

So far I haven't seen any hard evidence that verifies that she was an ex sm trainee. 🤔

Anyway, I will adjust the OP once we have confirmed who Lee Serim is.

Mochiface

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,100
I added the invite links of Mystic Girls Discord and Miyu Discord in the OP. We talk a lot more in detail about the trainees in those cords. There are also separate channels for each trainee in Mystic Girls Discord. So feel free to drop by.

Having said that...

Mystic Girls Discord is looking for Korean-English translators.

For now the focus is on live translation of the trainees' listen stages.
Please let us know if you're interested! Don't worry too much about skill level. You can use the listen stages as practice.

So far I haven't seen any hard evidence that verifies that she was an ex sm trainee. 🤔

Anyway, I will adjust the OP once we have confirmed who Lee Serim is.
C8IzPaxUQAEhMo1.jpg

Reverie

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,075
Miyu updated her twitter again after a long time, in advance of her guest performance tomorrow in Yodobashi Church.

• Love
Reactions: gyu

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700

Juri will debut with RP and soloist Ruann just debuted 4 days ago. They are all japanese. So just because of this spat between Korea and Japan, Mystic is doing this? Don't make me add Mystic to my shit company list.......

Reverie

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,075

Juri will debut with RP and soloist Ruann just debuted 4 days ago. They are all japanese. So just because of this spat between Korea and Japan, Mystic is doing this? Don't make me add Mystic to my shit company list.......

I think you misunderstand their intention. Mystic is trying to protect Miyu from taking the brunt in the Japanese-Korean conflict.
Have you even read the full post by YJS?

Juri is in a group. She has Korean members with her. And maybe they couldn't delay Rocket Punch debut any longer, and just went for it.
...and as much as I like RUANN, she's a still nobody in Korea.
It's different from Miyu who is well-known as a finalist in PD48 and was already getting hate for various things.

Different companies make different decisions. I believe Mystic made the right decision.

Translation of Yoon Jong Shin's instagram post by SeasonAndTime:

A story that I’m going tell about July after hesitations.

This year on January 9th, a Japanese woman came to Mystic Story.

She introduced herself as Takeuchi Miyu and she wanted to come in as a trainee.

She went to the finals in Mnet’s PRODUCE48 and participated in AKB48… After hearing from the employees of her being so diligent and studying Korean really hard, I looked at Miyu’s past footages.

With her being a trainee who is diligently putting her efforts and is loving Korean culture, I wanted to give her this opportunity.

I had a refreshing and exciting city-pop genre song that I wrote 2 years ago and I thought of having her sing it for Monthly Yoon Jongshin in July… Since early spring, I made her practice singing that song.

From the song’s purpose, pronunciation, tone and nuance, Miyu practiced really hard and put a lot of effort. The song was completed as a refreshing confession song and the music video filming was also completed with an 80’s retro vibe.

With the release date set in stone for July, Miyu thanked me and told me that her family and acquaintances would be really happy. I was happy as well and liked the completed outcome.

During this summer when I was excited to release this refreshing song, Shinzo Abe and the Japanese government’s ult-right statements came into play; the situation worsened, and it has come to a conclusion that the song’s release would be postponed. I quickly attached lyrics to a song that I previously composed, which was “A.I.” that was released on July 30th, and rushed into completion of filming the music video for this monthly project… It has been a hectic June and July.

People with wrong decisions, values and history would create unexpected situation and hurt creators.

I’m leaving this post for Miyu who really worked hard and for this song that I really loved.

Source:

Top Bottom