Nameless - Writer's Month Entry

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,159
Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse life decides to throw me the strangest curveball yet! The past week leading up to my 18th birthday was spent dreaming of an unknown stranger with deep violet eyes, and today I find out that not only am I a hidden highborn fairy switched at birth with a human changeling and now have to deal with the fact that the parents I thought I knew all this time aren't my parents. Add onto the fact that I also have to keep from them possibly one of the biggest secrets in my life, that I have access to a large array of powers that shouldn't be humanly possible including the ability to fly (what?!) and am now destined to inherit the throne of a country that I know absolutely nothing about!

All these rules and expectations sent me on a rollercoaster of a journey that all began with that one dream. That dream of the violet-eyed boy with no name, this boy who gave me no choice but to leave my family and friends behind or risk being responsible for the destruction of an entire nation. This one person turned my life upside down. I had a promising future with a secure job and a great outlook on life only to be given powers and responsibilities that I can't even comprehend. Sometimes, I can't tell what is and isn't real anymore and pray that I'll wake up from this dream into something resembling my former carefree life.

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭674,159
Ok, so retrospectively looking at my initial reaction to discovering these new and unfounded powers, I see that I may have overreacted. As maybe these powers do have their benefits after all. Did I miss the bus to school? It doesn't matter anymore, I'll never be late again through the use of these new and interesting powers. Nevertheless, I guess I'll have to take my place on the throne of this unknown fairy kingdom. I'll just have to split my time between the two societies.

However, just as I was coming to accept my new status as a highborn fairy I received a surprise visit from my best friend, Kaia where she inadvertently discovered that I'm not entirely human.

Thankfully, I managed to convince her to keep my secret and further shared with her that I was a hidden fairy heiress and that I would soon be required to take up the throne.

- - - - -

Obligatory challenge n1
During the story, there is a visit by an unexpected visitor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom