PRIPEA

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭171,200
1591454658116844.jpg

"During my most difficult times, [my manager] visited me every day."

Original Post
[+1027, -86] One of the best things you could to for a person that's going through a hard time is to be by their side.

[+825, -109] Kang Daniel and his manager too, I hope they both be happy. Fighting.

[+791, -117] As much as he suddenly got popular, his burden is that big too. I hope it overcomes it well.

[+180, -9] I figured out why Kang Daniel likes his manager so much watching today ㅋㅋ

[+179, -7] When someone's really going through a difficult time, it's not easy to stay by their side everyday like that. He's a warm person.

[+177, -9] Kang Daniel's manager looks kind.

[+170, -9] I was snickering at first, but by the end, I was exploding with laughter too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+170, -8] His manager seems like a good person. Please stay with Kang Daniel a long long time.

[+165, -7] So heartwarming. It was nice seeing their good chemistry throughout the broadcast.

[+164, -7] His manager is charming ㅋㅋㅋ

[+161, -7] It's so nice seeing Kang Daniel laughing. Ah, it's just so nice.

[+144, -6] I really laughed a lot today. I just ended up laughing along ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel, do well!

[+140, -14] But why would you write hate about Kang Daniel? Ah, it's just an inferiority complex.

[+138, -5] It was totally healing watching a person who laughs a lot with a person who gives a lot of laughs!! Kang Daniel's chemistry with his manager is so good ㅋㅋㅋ

[+131, -3] Because it's a big source of strength just for someone to be by your side when you're going through a hard time.. I hope he happily and healthily continues activities while laughing for a long long time.

[+128, -5] Today's broadcast was fun. I laughed for the first time in a while.

[+113, -4] Kang Daniel treats his manager so well. Honestly, if I was his manager, I'd like Kang Daniel a lot too.

[+112, -9] Kang Daniel is so unchangingly nice. I could really see how hard he had it a while back, and how much effort his manager took in taking care of him. The two of them are nice to watch.

[+112, -6] At first I was like Jun Hyunmoo and didn't get what was funny, but afterwards, he got to me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kang Daniel and his manager are both really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+109, -5] I laughed for the first time in a while. Daniel is still cute.

[+105, -4] It's a relief that Kang Daniel seems to have a lot of good people around him. If you get hurt by someone once, it's hard to open your heart again, but it's nice to see that he's doing activities again after finding a good manager.

[+76, -5] A good person will attract other good people to their side. The two of them are so heartwarming. I hope he stays with Daniel for a long time.

credits :

Top Bottom