[Naver] BAEKHYUN becomes a half-million seller and is the first soloist to do so in Gaon history

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
[Naver] Baekhyun becomes the solo artist with highest monthly physical sales with 'City Lights' on Gaon chart

ArpbsPt2cHHBK8Fe_cdf6e78075df44aaaa20cefc196814a5_1562305764723.jpg

Naver: Baekhyun surpasses 500k albums in July, ranking #1 on Gaon Album Monthly Chart

[+259] Baekhyun’s solo is daebak.

[+188] Baekhyun’s first solo album is daebak. Congratulations half-million seller.

[+126] As expected of Baekhyun.

[+107] Congratulations Baekhyun-ah!

[+101] Baekhyun is awesome.

[+15] Woah Baekhyun is daebak. But his songs are truly good from the title to b-side tracks.

[+12] Woah. He’s really daebak. He does well even on his own. Super solo Baekhyun!!! SM has to treat Baekhyun well ^^ I’m so happy lately. My life is full of happiness because of Baekhyun.

[+6] EXO-pride. Baekhyun-pride. Kyoong-pride!!! I support my baby always.

[+5] As expected of Baekhyun! I’m wondering what genre he will do for his 2nd album.

[+5] He sells albums this well, so I believe SM will give him his 2nd solo album.

Naver: “No.1 Monthly chart, half-million seller”... Baekhyun, living up to his name ‘proven physical king’ with his solo

[+173] I’m happy because of Baekhyun.

[+70] Congratulations our Baekhyun ❤

[+55] Good job Baekhyun ❤❤❤

[+54] Our Baekhyun is very amazing, isn’t he? ❤❤❤

[+3] Baekhyun’s hobby is taking no.1.

[+3] I support Baekhyun. Even when he is already at the top, he still keeps getting lessons and his hardworking image is so admirable. Thank you for still spending time to talk to fans until the closing time of the building when you even couldn’t have a rest on that day. His singing and skills keep getting better and better and I feel amazing and happy to support Baekhyun. Thank Baekhyun for making me know the enjoyment of listening to his songs and seeing his performances. Genius idol Baekhyun hwaiting and gain strength!

[+2] He is recognized with his solo also. SM has to be good to him and gives him more solo album. Congratulations Baekhyun!

[+2] Best solo artist of the year.

c: knetsonbaekhyun

Album Of The Year

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,650
Pronouns
she/her
I’m so happy lately. My life is full of happiness because of Baekhyun.

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545
he still keeps getting lessons and his hardworking image is so admirable.

you can tell that he loves singing, still practicing hard even tho he is already so good and is in his 7th year and probably won't gain any more popularity for it.

Top Bottom