[Naver] Baekhyun praised for his Live singing of 'UN Village' at Yoo Heeyeol's Sketchbook

Flooffy Lights

R&Baek Village Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,545

Naver TV: Hannam-dong UN Village-♬ Baekhyun - UN Village

[+2574] Perfect Baekhyun’s skills… his live is really jjang. I watched his performance and he is just natural with the rhythm all the time. His shoulders… I was moving along listening to ‘UN Village’. The moment when I feel the rhythm, it’s like Hannam-dong is really right here… Hannam-dong UN Village~~~

[+2392] Please listen to ‘UN Village’... he picked the song very well. Baekhyun’s singing is really wonderful. Give it a try. Let’s listen to this good song.

[+2237] He did really well. Good job. Baekhyun did very well. There are many male solo singers releasing ballads for safe, but Baekhyun chose R&B. It’s so cool and awesome of him to do the music he wants to do. In the future too, do all the music you want to, Baekhyun-ah!

[+2139] ‘UN Village’ is very good! His live is really the best. Even his smile at the end is perfect.

[+2087] Lately I have listened to ‘UN Village’ all day and night. Both the song and the owner of the song- Baekhyun-ssi’s voice are so wonderful that I was very curious and as expected^^ his gestures have sense and his looks filled up the performance. Now I know why people go “Baekhyun, Baekhyun”

[+1969] There is really nothing Baekhyun cannot do.

[+1954] Baekhyun’s voice and the song’s atmosphere match so well. The beat is so good that I keep listening to the song.

[+1885] He must have been very nervous because this is his first solo debut stage, but he still sang so well with his gentle voice. Thanks to you, the cochlea in my eardrums melted. You are the best!

[+1842] He is good at live singing… As expected of Baekhyun.

[+1813] Once I heard it, I can’t get out of it… Muggle-nims, please listen to it. Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’.. The song matches well with the weather recently.

[+1514] He sings so well. The beat is totally difficult, but he is so good at live singing.

[+1496] It’s nice to listen to his live broadcast at night. He is good at singing and handsome too.

[+1469] Baekhyun did so well. My mouth even hurts because I say he does well every day. But what to do when he does well every day… his live is so good. Baekhyun’s ‘UN Village’, let’s do well!

[+1456] I died at his smile at the end. How can a human be like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Byun Baekhyun and ‘UN Village’, let’s hit daebak!

[+1420] He really did well. His live is strong and his gestures too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ah, you are just the best. Please listen to ‘UN Village’ a lot.

c: knetsonbaekhyun

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
His performance was great, eapecially dream

Top Bottom