[NB] Former 'Idol School' trainee Som Hye In 'comes out' on SNS

Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,505
som1.jpg

Article: 'Idol School' Som Hye In, "I'm in a same-sex relationship" coming out on SNS... happy photos

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+743, -23] She's a school bully

2. [+679, -44] What I'm curious about is why in lesbian relationships, one of them is always dressed like a man

3. [+585, -26] Ah, didn't ask and don't care ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+70, -18] Being gay is abnormal

5. [+53, -7] She's the kid who was dorming with everyone and left because she couldn't sleep

6. [+39, -10] Why is this something to be proud of?

7. [+33, -8] This country isn't Hollywood

8. [+31, -6] School bully + lesbian... the worst combination

9. [+25, -5] ...And?

10. [+19, -1] In lesbian relationships, one of them always has short hair and the other one is super feminine looking ㅋㅋㅋ

-
som2.jpg

Source: Naver

1. [+239, -5] It's not like she's a celebrity, why put her private life in the media?

2. [+171, -6] Bi or whatever aside, she's a school bully

3. [+30, -0] Don't care... don't even know who she is

4. [+24, -1] Who is she? And why is a non-celebrity's relationship in the news?

5. [+23, -4] So who is she?

6. [+14, -7] Lesbian and a school bully? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gross, I hope she goes to hell

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
yikes @ knetz

doki-doki

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,545
happy for her to have the courage to come out :D fuck these homophobic comments

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
Her instagram is somgodld for those who want to support her, she's launching her solo career and welcoming all the nice comments about her sexuality and relationship (while protecting her normal-working-life gf)

Indigo

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,635
She apparently was a school bully in middle school people change i believe she deserves a 2nd chance and the homophobic comments are disgusting

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,425,532
These comments are gross. Sucks that she was a bully though. Did some fucked up shit

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I don't know enough to comment on those "school bully" comments but a big yikes on the homophobic shit. Every time I see something that makes me have hope in my country I see shit like this.

Also, why do people even care if someone decides to cut their hair short or not. Get a life you asshats.

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
I don't know enough to comment on those "school bully" comments
"In middle school she took me to noraebang (karaoke) and added 3 hours of service just to hit me with a microphone, make me kneel on the floor with spit, step on me with high heels, and tell me how huge my nose is, all because you think I talked smack about your friend when I never did.
Then she sends me to buy cigarettes for her and when I come back, she hits me with the noraebang book, but the noraebang owner must have thought it was weird to hear only the instrumentals playing, so he checked in on us.
If it wasn’t for him, she would have continued to hit me.
Thanks to her, I went to see a psychiatrist and moved around a lot because every day was a living nightmare.
She even came out in my dreams, and now she’s popping up on my Facebook and even on television, so I’m reminded of those nightmares.
Please stop showing up everywhere…. I get goosebumps reading about posts claiming that you have a kind heart, especially when you’re extremely cruel… Stop making up your image and please stop showing up everywhere.“

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,490
*screams* Bi and lesbian aren't the same fucking thing!!

These comments are so gross. Her bullying past aside, the fact that she came out despite SK being a homophobic country is very courageous of her.

PockyAddict89

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭814,430
and ifans wonder why huge kpop idols and korean celebs won't ever come out. Just look at these horrid and homophobic comments towards this girl. people are gross af.

And if the idol comes out she/he may not even be protected at all, mostly because some people have been kicked out of thier agency/company for being lgbt. It can legit end careers.

Lugoose

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720
well congrats for coming out to her but she's definitely a disgusting person

LaJetée

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,245
4. [+70, -18] Being gay is abnormal

Comments like this are always astounding to me. People really need to be educated about how homosexuality occurs in nature among many many species, it is far from abnormal.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,420
And these comments just show that the younger Korean gen isn't any more progressive or less homophobic than the older gen. Just because there are some Koreans who acknowledge and are accepting of lgbt doesn't mean they all do.

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
"In middle school she took me to noraebang (karaoke) and added 3 hours of service just to hit me with a microphone, make me kneel on the floor with spit, step on me with high heels, and tell me how huge my nose is, all because you think I talked smack about your friend when I never did.
Then she sends me to buy cigarettes for her and when I come back, she hits me with the noraebang book, but the noraebang owner must have thought it was weird to hear only the instrumentals playing, so he checked in on us.
If it wasn’t for him, she would have continued to hit me.
Thanks to her, I went to see a psychiatrist and moved around a lot because every day was a living nightmare.
She even came out in my dreams, and now she’s popping up on my Facebook and even on television, so I’m reminded of those nightmares.
Please stop showing up everywhere…. I get goosebumps reading about posts claiming that you have a kind heart, especially when you’re extremely cruel… Stop making up your image and please stop showing up everywhere.“
Yikes. Is this confirmed? Because fuck those homophobic comments, but she's a real mess if this is true.

Top Bottom