Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,700
dawn1.jpg
dawn2.jpg
dawn3.jpg

Article: Hyuna♥Dawn, honest expression of affection... pink light comeback

Source: SBS funE via Naver

1. [+1,308, -23] Hyuna-ya, all that matters is that you're happy. Forget fans and money, your happiness is first priority.

2. [+737, -16] I wish all celebrities could be in a love as free from pressure as them... they match so well and I hope they last forever!!

3. [+416, -13] They look better together the more I see them

4. [+342, -7] Nevermind what others think, just be happy. Anyone who hates on someone's happiness is the weird one, the person being happy shouldn't be the weird one.

5. [+159, -13] They look so happy, I hope they get married

6. [+58, -2] This is so great to see. I like that they're breaking the bias about idols and open relationships. The US and other countries allow their celebrities to date comfortably under the blessings of others. Meanwhile, we put too much pressure on our idols and act like it's a big mistake when we really all just live once and it's an experience everyone should get to have at that age. I'm grateful for Hyuna and E'Dawn for that and I hope our society continues to grow to be less strict about these things.

7. [+55, -2] I normally don't read articles but their interviews about each other touched my heart... and made me jealous. Even if they don't last forever, they at least helped make a period of time in their lives shine brightly by being together. Wishing their album a daebak...

8. [+23, -2] To think of all that they had to give up and suffer to protect this love of theirs... they look amazing together~~ Wishing nothing but happiness in the future.

Source

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
7. [+55, -2] I normally don't read articles but their interviews about each other touched my heart... and made me jealous. Even if they don't last forever, they at least helped make a period of time in their lives shine brightly by being together. Wishing their album a daebak...

couldnt have said it better myself. i hope they stay together, but even if they don't there's already a positive impact on the industry

Top Bottom