[NB] New CCTV footage supports Kang Ji Hwan's claims in his sexual assault scandal

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
611211110014919207_1_20200818155904684.jpg

screenshot-news.naver.com-2020.08.18-09_11_37.png

Article: A new turn for Kang Ji Hwan's scandal? New CCTV footage unlocks his 'blackout'

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

Kang Ji Hwan, who is currently appealing his sentence for sexual assault last year, has uncovered CCTV footage from his home showing a period of blackout on the day of the alleged assault. The CCTV shows Kang Ji Hwan in a drunken stage supported by his two victims. They move him to his bedroom and take a shower while he's asleep, and then walk around the house dressed in their bottoms. The footage supports Kang Ji Hwan's claim of being "I was blackout drunk and don't remember what happened at the time of the crime." There was no CCTV installed in the room he was sleeping in, where the alleged assault also took place.

The victims also had Katalk conversations at the time of the assault, with texts like, "I'm at Kang Ji Hwan's house", "It's three floors with a roof top pool and an oncheon", "The house is f*cking amazing", etc...

Kang Ji Hwan's DNA wasn't found anywhere except for one victim's period pad.

1. [+1,692, -22] Find strength, Kang Ji Hwan. I support you.

2. [+1,054, -19] So a woman can just make claims without any evidence to back it up and the man has to just suffer the losses? Libel should be penalized with the worst punishment.

3. [+726, -3] Isn't it weird going into someone's house that you're not even close with and taking a shower and walking around in your undewear?

4. [+640, -11] Hul, isn't that a kkot-baem...? And why isn't his DNA on their underwear but only on their period pad? Where did they rub that on;;;; omoㅡㅡ;;;; They claimed to have been locked up in his house, this is just ridiculous. This smells so fishy. I believed their story as a fellow woman so this is just... daebak. And they're willing to settle? Was money their final goal?

5. [+304, -4] As a woman, I really try not to accuse anyone of being a kkot-baem, but just look at their Katalks... As a victim of sexual assault myself, I just don't understand how they were in the frame of mind to be making jokes on Katalk with friends like that. And why were they walking around in a stranger's home in their underwear? It's obvious that Kang Ji Hwan was blackout drunk and they followed him home and realized how nice the place was so they came up with some story together to grab some cash.

6. [+253, -2] When Kang Ji Hwan kept saying he was too drunk to remember, everyone thought he was making excuses last year but it was true. I think he only apologized in case he really did do something while he was blacked out... I feel bad for him. His image has hit rock bottom but he's the victim here... I feel bad for celebrities...

7. [+199, -3] So what really happened was that Kang Ji Hwan blacked out first, the women moved him to his room, the women then walked around his home in their underwear while Katalking their friends... then they called 119 and claimed to be held hostage and sexually assaulted... all the while claiming that they weren't getting a cell connection, but in fact they had been chatting with their friends the whole time? And after Kang Ji Hwan woke up, they're blaming him for rape?

8. [+188, -0] Wow, this is quite the reversal... women who claimed to have been locked in his home and assaulted... were not only taking showers in his home but walking around in their panties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+186, -1] If they are ruled to be kkot-baems, release their identities and kick them out of the country. They have no worth in staying alive in this country.

10. [+150, -3] Why would you walk around in your underwear and admire his home if you were sexually assaulted?

-

Source:

Top Bottom