[NB] Police find signs of data rigging with 'Produce 101' seasons one and two as well

Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,505
prod1.jpg

Article: Police catch signs of rigging seasons 1 and 2 for 'Produce 101'... "difference in data"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+346, -8] So that means seasons 1 and 2 were rigged ㅋㅋㅋ this is so ridiculous

2. [+299, -4] Are they seriously insane?

3. [+278, -4] Investigate all of Mnet's ranked shows, I bet all of them are rigged ㅋㅋ Their whole broadcast station should be taken down. What's the point of MAMA when they're just going to give out bribed trophies again?

4. [+67, -27] What are all the poor fangirls and fanboys going to do when they were so sure that 1 and 2 weren't rigged

5. [+47, -7] Of course it was, it made no sense that Jonghyun was eliminated

6. [+42, -0] Makes me think of one suspicious member in Wanna One...

7. [+40, -9] Let's be honest, Wanna One was weird... Yoon Jisung made it but Kang Dongho and other kids who were considered safe were dropped. Hwang Minhyun was at the top too but somehow just barely made it in at the end... Kang Daniel was popular but I don't think he was popular to the point where he maintained #1 center like a wall...

8. [+40, -2] Wanna One has been so successful that I think the trainees who found out that they were supposed to have been in the group are going to see red. Imagine the fate of your life being played by the greed of adults...

9. [+32, -8] Shouldn't Wanna One pay back all the money they've made, then? That money was made on rigged promises.

10. [+25, -1] Hul, so the entire show from beginning to end was one big scam?

D

DR. K💉M 👄

I feel like not just the produce shows and one or two PDs, but mnet as a whole is a scam. They probably would have never stopped or made those excuses about changing if they didn't get caught.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I feel like not just the produce shows and one or two PDs, but mnet as a whole is a scam. They probably would have never stopped or made those excuses about changing if they didn't get caught.
Exactly. They probably did the same to idol school. If they hadn't got caught they would have continued doing that.

Silentmoon

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭900
IOI voting was pretty consistent though wasn't it? There weren't any surprising members except MAYBE yeonjung who had lost a bit of popularity by the final voting. Still I find it weird that they would have been rigged, unless they mean the evil editing, in which case I agree, they did chanmi very dirty

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
IOI voting was pretty consistent though wasn't it? There weren't any surprising members except MAYBE yeonjung who had lost a bit of popularity by the final voting. Still I find it weird that they would have been rigged, unless they mean the evil editing, in which case I agree, they did chanmi very dirty

I imagine they had deals behind the scenes like always plus the usual evil editing, but not that out of ordinary for this kinda show. It wasn't as blatant as S3 and S4. I think if they investigated every single competitive program, most would have some degree of shady manipulation if voting is involved.

However, after S1 they saw the potential and with all the money they made with WannaOne, they were basically auctioning the positions with all the involved and didn't care about trying to hide the fact that well and got very sloppy.

Top Bottom