Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,505
PYH2019101420310006100_P2.jpg

Article: Celebrity Sulli discovered dead in home

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+1,023, -20] Sulli... I'll pray that you only have things to smile about with that pretty smile of yours in heaven... rest in peace...

2. [+819, -35] Sigh... let's please throw all the kids who wrote hate comments in jail for verbal abuse and murder.

3. [+575, -13] This is hul...

4. [+65, -1] I wish she had rather chosen to retire and live a pretty life on her own instead, what a shame

5. [+46, -0] Let's go back to having to use your real name on the internet

6. [+40, -0] All this time, I thought she had a strong mental because she handled everything so brightly on 'Night of Hate Comments'... rest in peace.

7. [+38, -2] This makes no sense. I really think Sulli was drunk and did it on a whim without really knowing what was going on ㅠ I really don't think she'd do this sober ㅜㅜ this is so upsetting

8. [+33, -4] I guess there was a reason Sulli was acting so bizarrely... She was trying to express that she's hurt... hurting... why is it only after we lost her that we're realizing that?

9. [+22, -0] Let's please go back to full names being used for comments

10. [+22, -0] I have nothing to do with her but I feel so sad for her life that I'm tearing up... why would you make such a choice... at your most beautiful age...

-
screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2019.10.14-08_01_18.png

Source: Naver

1. [+5,049, -186] The media and the hate commenters killed her

2. [+2,949, -109] To all of you ba$tards who left comments of s*xual harassment every time she said something, do you not feel anything?

3. [+2,554, -19] I always thought she looked unstable but strong.. my heart is breaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+417, -16] Is this... confirmed? No way...

5. [+330, -57] Whenever Sulli's articles came out, men in their 20s, 30s, and 40s were way higher than any other demographic. Go look at all of the related search rankings for her name. It's all s*xual things, full of s*xual harassment. Male communities shared photoshopped pictures of her, deepfakes, foamed at the mouth whenever she wasn't wearing a bra. Korean men, you guys are the ones who killed her.

6. [+264, -9] Please stop with the hate comments on Goo Hye Sun and Lee Hye Won too. While all of you are hiding anonymously and giggling behind your hate comments, these people have to read yours and get hurt just for no reason than the fact that they're public figures. You are what makes them choose such a drastic decision. Sometimes physical violence isn't the only violence there is. Hate comments are both violence and criminal.

7. [+261, -6] Hate comments are what killed her, and the majority of our society is filled with hate comments. Your delivery ajusshi could be just a little bit late and you'll cuss him out, or you'll leave a strew of cuss words on your app reviews for the slightest mistake... all that swearing while driving, treating servers like your slave... this is the wrong of our society.

8. [+250, -84] Korean men always put her down while s*xually harassing her, you guys are the ones who killed her. All that fuss about her not wearing a bra, talking about Choiza all the time, photoshopping deepfakes with her face, you guys killed her, you Korean men.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+2,603, -103] Hul, what is this, please don't let it be true

2. [+2,342, -98] I hope it isn't true ㅠㅠ I hope it was a false report... ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,289, -230] If this is true, then nothing has changed since when Choi Jin Shil was murdered. Sulli never did anything bad but hate commenters killed another person. I really hope this is a false report.

4. [+393, -167] Megals were all on Sulli's side so Korean men need to shut up and stop blaming them

5. [+384, -97] Go Naver Sulli's name and see what her related searches are. Korean men had no problem harassing her when she was alive but now that she's dead, they're blaming megals? When all the megalswere on her side?

-

Article: SM reps, "Sulli has left us... unbelievable and in grief"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+972, -19] She lived and passed like the life of a flower... how hard was it for her that she had to leave like this. So upsetting. Rest in peace ㅠ

2. [+778, -11] I really can't believe it... this feels so weird

3. [+639, -14] Ah, I really don't want to believe it... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+85, -3] SM, you need to put together a team to manage your artist's mental. This isn't the first time under your agency... Taeyeon is under depression as well. SM is a problem in this, they have no sense of responsibility.

5. [+51, -0] If she had never become a celebrity... I'm sure she would've lived a happier life full of love. Rest in peace... and live your next life full of love and happiness from people who love you ㅠ

6. [+45, -0] Everyone at SM must be super shocked... she was with SM since she was a trainee...

7. [+40, -0] Idol suicides aren't that common but SM has already had twice.. they really need to take care of their artists.

8. [+33, -0] SM really seems unable to manage their artists. Stop being so greedy and thinking only about the money. These guys are all making you so much money so please take care of them and help them live long lives.

9. [+25, -1] Sulli-ssi... farewell ㅠㅠ please be born an average person in your next life and live happily ㅠㅠ I'm tearing up with a broken heart... can't imagine how difficult it was for her

10. [+20, -0] Please, before you write any comments, think about how you'd feel if someone said that about yourself. Everyone needs to reflect, including myself... Too bad our country has passed the point where any change can be anticipated.

Rose Gold

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,870
I wish I could write to Ivy (the owner of NB) somehow. She needs to know that even if indirectly, she is somewhat responsible for this. There was no reason for her to translate all those useless articles about her. Using her as click bait then some ifans hating her along with some knetz.

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Knetz are partly responsible for this. Part of me hopes they finally learn, but anonimity on the internet makes people vicious; to all the knetz that bullied and harrased her, I hope they drown in guilt.

And fucking netizenbuzz pushing every single negative “article” about her. Let this site die and rot.

Last edited:
D

DR. K💉M 👄

Internet bullies are the same as bullies irl. Even worse because they come in masses and have their identities hidden. Im sorry Sulli

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,759,650
6. [+264, -9] Please stop with the hate comments on Goo Hye Sun and Lee Hye Won too. While all of you are hiding anonymously and giggling behind your hate comments, these people have to read yours and get hurt just for no reason than the fact that they're public figures. You are what makes them choose such a drastic decision. Sometimes physical violence isn't the only violence there is. Hate comments are both violence and criminal.

These too. Yeah, Goo Hye Sun might be in the wrong but dishing out hateful comments to her isn't gonna help (her mental stage look really bad now too).

Peoples also need to stop throwing hatred online. Sometime, words can really kill someone.

Rest in peace Sulli.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
NB is really shameless. She's being profiting off of translating hate articles for Sulli and has been responsible for propagating a lot of the dumb hate for Sulli on the international side since 2014 and she still has the nerve to post an article about Sulli. Sulli's passing should have been a wake-up call for her and she should have finally realised that hate comments do affect celebrities and her spreading dumb and pointless ones are a part of that. If she had any shame, she should have apologised and closed her blog for good or at the very least avoided posting Sulli articles but I guess she must use her even after her death?

I encourage everyone to stop supporting translation blogs such as NB who purposely translate negative comments just for the sake of it. The excuse that negative comments "impact the industry" more doesn't really work when she's translating comments that don't even have more than 200 upvotes. If you really want to know what is being said, there are twitter accounts that share screenshots of NB's articles to save you a click.

Last edited:

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Rest in peace Sulli.

Please, before you write any comments, think about how you'd feel if someone said that about yourself. Everyone needs to reflect, including myself... Too bad our country has passed the point where any change can be anticipated.

KrabbySana

Decapod Crustaceans Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,980
I said it before and I say it again. Let these pages rot. The reason why I'm so vocal about not allowing to spread these articles from pages like NB is exactly this. The only thing we do is spread hatred, while supporting a page and people behind the page.

The nerve of them to post this. Unbelievable.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I... how can NB post this when she has always been posting hate articles about sulli. Heck she should have just stayed silent. Because she has no right to post an article on her death when all nb did was spread hate when she was alive.
I hope her site fails. Cause I have never seen a place as toxic as nb. Nearly 80 maybe even 90 percent of what she translates is just hate.

anaira

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,275
Now they are sorry? Only a few weeks ago they were body shaming her, calling her an attention whore because of her boobs incident on a livestream!

I'm so sad and mad too.

RIP sweet girl. You're in a better place now.

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
I’m shocked right now don’t have much to say atm. I followed her career for awhile now. She will be missed. Depression is tough I’ve dealt with it for majority of my life and still going it really eats your soul. Rip Sulli

Stop bullying NB guys she’s probably dealing with shit right now and have her demons. You guys are no better than her by bullying her right now. It’s disgusting what you guys are doing now blaming her for Sulli death. NB shouldn’t be blamed it’s the idiots that keep going to her site and supporting her is the reason WHY she keeps translating. YOU ARE THE REASON NOT HER. Sites like this and ONEHALLYU are the problem. Take some fucking responsibility Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bom

peach

♡ Sweet Like Sugar Poison ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭146,190
Sites like Pann and Nate need more strict moderators who ban people, who cross the line with their comments.
Nate is more strict when it comes to Hate Speech, but Pann has like no filter.

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
how nice of NB to post this when they've always been cherry picking the negative comments and post them as "articles". i hope they realize they indirectly played a part in what happened as well.

Top Bottom