[NB] Sulli discovered dead in her home

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,420
Knetz are partly responsible for this. Part of me hopes they finally learn, but anonimity on the internet makes people vicious; to all the knetz that bullied and harrased her, I hope they drown in guilt.

And fucking netizenbuzz pushing every single negative “article” about her. Let this site die and rot.
actually if you use Naver you're not anonymous because the site "requires a verification process of real names and they make sure to be able to find out the person posting on the site according to their IP address" (https://kbizoom.com/distinguishing-naver-from-nate-pann-news-portals-in-korea), so anyone who has posted hate comments about her on Naver is exposing their identity.

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
The nerves of these people, writing sweet words and acting innocent when just a couple of days ago attacking sulli for the most ridiculous reason.... now after we lost her suddenly she became someone special to you!!???? I swear I normally dont do that, but I seriously hope karma will hit them soooooooo bad!!!!!
RIP beautiful sulli 🖤

Meeks

Kang Seulgi's future ex-husband
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,570
we've had to watch this woman get bullied or years and now netz on nate, pann and even naver wanna act like they cared for her and cherished her. not even laughable really.

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,420
The nerves of these people, writing sweet words and acting innocent when just a couple of days ago attacking sulli for the most ridiculous reason.... now after we lost her suddenly she became someone special to you!!???? I swear I normally dont do that, but I seriously hope karma will hit them soooooooo bad!!!!!
RIP beautiful sulli 🖤

knetz aren't a fucking monolith, you know. Stop acting like every single Korean netizen in existence has hated on her. There's been knetz who've supported her but their comments don't get translated.

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
knetz aren't a fucking monolith, you know. Stop acting like every single Korean netizen in existence has hated on her. There's been knetz who've supported her but their comments don't get translated.

I know that, and I was talking about them who were hating her and leave unnecessary comments. Not all of them but sadly 70% if not more of the time sulli post anything she will get hate for it.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,514
Pronouns
She/Her
6. [+264, -9] Please stop with the hate comments on Goo Hye Sun and Lee Hye Won too. While all of you are hiding anonymously and giggling behind your hate comments, these people have to read yours and get hurt just for no reason than the fact that they're public figures. You are what makes them choose such a drastic decision. Sometimes physical violence isn't the only violence there is. Hate comments are both violence and criminal.

4. [+85, -3] SM, you need to put together a team to manage your artist's mental. This isn't the first time under your agency... Taeyeon is under depression as well. SM is a problem in this, they have no sense of responsibility.
[/QUOTE]
8. [+33, -0] SM really seems unable to manage their artists. Stop being so greedy and thinking only about the money. These guys are all making you so much money so please take care of them and help them live long lives.

SM need to take legal actions against hate comments....
Wait a few weeks and they'll forget everything and jump on the neck of the first idol they see.
Agree...
It is a vicious circle

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,420
I know that, and I was talking about them who were hating her and leave unnecessary comments. Not all of them but sadly 70% if not more of the time sulli post anything she will get hate for it.
you wrote and I quote

The nerves of these people, writing sweet words and acting innocent when just a couple of days ago attacking sulli for the most ridiculous reason

which makes it seem like you assume these comments are made by the same people hating on her when you don't even know that. These comments could very well be from an entirely different group of Knetizens.

lilsone

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,620
you wrote and I quote

which makes it seem like you assume these comments are made by the same people hating on her when you don't even know that. These comments could very well be from an entirely different group of Knetizens.

Everytime an article about sulli comes up the NB are always negative that's why I wrote it like that... now that she is gone we see positive words/comments
And please dont make something big out of it, remember we here for sulli! 🖤

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,115,313
NB is a hypocrite and needs to be banned from H+. She has more than a little to do with the amount of nastiness thrown at Sulli.

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Nobody knows why sulli did this other than sulli. Saying it was this and this plus blaming others also isnt it.
Its not like you didnt click knowing partly what you were expecting visiting NB.

Top Bottom