[NB] Wendy suffers serious injuries from a fall at 'Gayo Daejun', fans enraged at SBS for irresponsibility

Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭589,905
d9c7d4b2-9997-4520-9b7e-c45eaa0ddab2.jpg

Article: SM, "Red Velvet's Wendy injured her face and fractured her pelvis and wrist"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+1,700, -21] Hul, are the injuries worse than we thought..? ㅜㅜ Please rest up and get better.. I'm sure she already feels horrible about not being able to be on stage..

2. [+1,565, -51] That's crazy... how did SBS install the stage for this to happen?

3. [+1,401, -19] Fracturing your pelvis can affect you for a long time ㅜㅜ Their new song is so good, it sucks that she can't promote it now. SM-ah, please let Wendy recover well.

4. [+83, -1] A face injury on a female idol..

5. [+74, -1] It sounds a lot worse than we thought ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she was probably so excited for her comeback stage ㅠㅠㅠ This doesn't feel good, I hope she gets better soon. Health is always first.

6. [+70, -2] Hul, Wendy's vocals really hit their peak in their new song. Is SBS crazy?

7. [+68, -1] As an idol who has to dance, a pelvic fracture

8. [+58, -2] She must've fell completely on one side of her body... what even happened for her to fall like this?

9. [+52, -1] Red Velvet's new song and concept are the best they've ever had yet, this really makes me so mad. Broadcast companies are so trash.

10. [+42, -0] Hul, how did this happen ㅠ such a shame. Their song is their best yet... what an unfortunate situation all around. Recover soon.

-

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2019.12.25-10_38_45.png

Source: Naver

1. [+5,108, -42] SBS crazy...

2. [+2,754, -67] SBS, you need to take responsibility for this. Apologize and clarify what happened.

3. [+2,041, -17] What the, her injuries are really severe. I hope she doesn't worry about the stage and gets better soon.

4. [+1,208, -22] Oh no, Seungwan-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what was 'Gayo Daejun' thinking when they installed the lift ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ what're we going to do about our Seungwanie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+589, -14] I'm so worried for her.... ㅠㅠ

6. [+336, -4] I heard pelvic fractures aren't that common unless you get into a severe car accident or take a deep fall... that means she fell completely to her right. SBS really needs to apologize for this.

7. [+305, -3] This is a serious injury for a dance singer, no?

8. [+198, -0] I don't think an apology will fix any of this

-

201912251926430410_1.jpg

Article: Wendy injured by SBS apologized to viewers? SBS earns criticisms for safety issues + irresponsible apology

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,173, -29] What kind of public broadcast stage is more unstable than a construction zone? If you couldn't install fences, you should've at least put mats down on areas you thought people could fall in.

2. [+978, -16] With a pelvic fracture, it's not just the year-end stages that become a problem. It affects her day to day life, depending on the severity... With how poorly SBS apologized for this, I doubt they'll take real responsibility for it...

3. [+882, -18] Please set up proper rehearsals... and what was up with the cameras? A total mess.

4. [+64, -1] Everyone said the lift was weird during the rehearsals but SBS ignored it and kept going. Take responsibility.

5. [+58, -3] Two meters? Does everyone know how high that is? I can't even imagine the horror she must've felt... and to have injured her face, pelvis, and wrist? This is just all sorts of wrong. She needs to be compensated properly, especially since she's a vocal and dance idol.

-

screenshot-entertain.naver.com-2019.12.25-10_38_58.png

Source: Naver

1. [+8,331, -58] The article points out something important. A dance singer was dropped from a lift 2m high and injured her face, pelvis, and wrist, and all SBS thought to do was write a two sentence 'notice' on their homepage. Red Velvet fans lost their seats since the group wasn't coming out. Couldn't they at least have been given an explanation as to what happened during the live broadcast? Or have the MCs explain it. The way SBS handles things is as poor as their lift install.

2. [+5,046, -59] SM needs to stop saying quiet and go file a lawsuit against the SBS staff! It might take Wendy at least 5-6 months to recover from her injuries and Red Velvet already has a super tight schedule from this year-end to early next year. What are they going to do about their losses? And how are they going to compensate for Wendy's mental and physical traumas? Surely SM isn't just going to brush past this?

3. [+2,430, -28] I cannot stand that SBS wrote a few sentences and continued with their broadcast

4. [+1,870, -33] What's wrong with SBS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they can't do their jobs, they can't fix issues, what was the point of this?

5. [+541, -3] A dance singer had a pelvic fracture... even just a slight ankle injury can impact dancers on stage, what're they going to do for her? She has year-end stages booked immediately, a tour next year... How does SBS think they can get away with not apologizing to Wendy or explaining what happened to their viewers? Is this really the best that our country's top 3 broadcast channel can do?

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,828,714
Pronouns
She/Her
2. [+978, -16] With a pelvic fracture, it's not just the year-end stages that become a problem. It affects her day to day life, depending on the severity... With how poorly SBS apologized for this, I doubt they'll take real responsibility for it...
2. [+5,046, -59] SM needs to stop saying quiet and go file a lawsuit against the SBS staff! It might take Wendy at least 5-6 months to recover from her injuries and Red Velvet already has a super tight schedule from this year-end to early next year. What are they going to do about their losses? And how are they going to compensate for Wendy's mental and physical traumas? Surely SM isn't just going to brush past this?
1. [+8,331, -58] The article points out something important. A dance singer was dropped from a lift 2m high and injured her face, pelvis, and wrist, and all SBS thought to do was write a two sentence 'notice' on their homepage. Red Velvet fans lost their seats since the group wasn't coming out. Couldn't they at least have been given an explanation as to what happened during the live broadcast? Or have the MCs explain it. The way SBS handles things is as poor as their lift install.

THIS X10000!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
Explanation is not enough! Sue them, make them apologize and pay for all of her treatments.
Seriously, those injuries can affect her whole life. I hope SM will be strict with this

Top Bottom