MV-K NCT DREAM - BOOM

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050

Edit: Okay so after watching it a couple of times, I can confirm that this is my favorite NCT Dream M/V but not my favorite title track from them. The choreo looks really good as usual and they're all serving some top class visuals(though I'd appreciate if SM fires whoever thought cornrows would look good on Chenle). Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this song but I just wish the song offered more. Looking forward to the rest of the album and the promotion activities. Also, Jaemin looks so good!!

Last edited:

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
A BOP!!!!!! Also Jisung's voice is amazing!!!

Is Haechan going to promote this song with them? cause I noticed that he wasn't in a few choreography parts.

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,530
ooh~ kinda gives me throwback to the 00s
but im not sure how to feel about it... i loved it at the beginning but by the second verse i already got bored...

but i'm glad they're developing jisung as a vocalist!

Hormones

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,145
ooh~ kinda gives me throwback to the 00s
but im not sure how to feel about it... i loved it at the beginning but by the second verse i already got bored...

but i'm glad they're developing jisung as a vocalist!

Same it just went nowhere I didn't like the song at all...I think this is there worst one which is shame because dream is my fav unit

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941

Edit: Okay so after watching it a couple of times, I can confirm that this is my favorite NCT Dream M/V but not my favorite title track from them. The choreo looks really good as usual and they're all serving some top class visuals(though I'd appreciate if SM fires whoever thought cornrows would look good on Renjun). Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this song but I just wish the song offered more. Looking forward to the rest of the album and the promotion activities. Also, Jaemin looks so good!!

Chenle not Renjun

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
It's lowkey a bop

What's up with Chenle's hair though lol
Sm keeps getting away with shit like this because fans keep insisting their idols are not at fault and everyone drops the topic.

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭206,820
I wasn't into it at first with the rapping in the beginning, but once they actually started singing I loved it. Dream remains the best NCT unit. :peepopbirthday:

Siros

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭350
NCT Dream did it again, instant bop for me! Can't wait for the whole thing :yagotit:

Nestea Iced Tea

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,525
Haechan is not in the choreography :(
But I guess it makes sense, since it'll be easier on the rest of the Dreamies when Haechan is not there (aka they don't need to rework the choreo).

crazykuroneko

🔟🌹💎🍒🐐
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,055
I felt it's going no where when I first listening to it, but at the second I realized how well the song is produced
the chorus is an earworm and that bridge going from Haechan -> Renjun -> Jisung -> Chenle is so :hearteu:

Haechan is not in the choreography :(
But I guess it makes sense, since it'll be easier on the rest of the Dreamies when Haechan is not there (aka they don't need to rework the choreo).
Haechan is in the choreography towards the end

It's lowkey a bop

What's up with Chenle's hair though lol
Sm keeps getting away with shit like this because fans keep insisting their idols are not at fault and everyone drops the topic.
No one drops the topic. It may not been seen by everyone but their fans filed complain e-mails directly to SM's stylists.
Their stylists actually got so much backlash nowadays from their styling for Dream (styling them like grandpas on TV then this)
that the stylists even blocked fans on Instagram

Top Bottom