NCT Jaehyun to begin military service

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,799,800
Pronouns
She/Her
I thought he wasn’t due for another 2 years, but NCT’s Jaehyun has applied and been accepted to the military band and will begin his service November 4th.

We’ll miss you Jaehyun :weep:

SM is saying he’s in the military band, but Korean news articles are saying he’s just an active duty soldier and didn’t mention the military band?

Jaehyun has also shared this message on Bubble:

GYXjq_XWYAAr6tZ

Last edited:

mimenet

chemical blue ocean Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭614,900
Pronouns
He/Him
SM might be pushing the older members to get enlistment out of the way and reunite faster. We all know how dragged out suju and exo enlistments were. NCT is kind of built to make enlistment easy but I guess if they don't want 127 benched for too long it'd still be better to have some early enlists.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,000
Pronouns
she/her

on a more serious note, i'm surprised but after thinking about it i know it was his decision and i gotta respect that even though it's sad to see him go. we'll be waiting on your return kingie

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,598,514
Pronouns
She/Her
I was so shocked but then I read that it was his decision (because the military band has an age limit). I'm glad that at least he had a sucessful solo debut. I hope he achieves everything he wants there and return safely.💚

Top Bottom