SALES NCT Sales Thread

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
Yeah WayV are also releasing a ''sequel'' album to their Take Over The Moon EP and the only differences really are the packaging as well as two new audio tracks(english version of Love Talk, and a narration of some sort from the members). Though their re-release is quite surprising since I'm pretty sure there were rumors floating around that they would put out a full album in the first half of 2020. Guessing that has been postponed due to the coronavirus.

And about 127's sales going up slowly and wondering how the 530k pre-orders came up, it's important to remember that sales from American stores like Amazon/Target aren't reported on Hanteo. The same applies to the albums that were part of the tour bundle.

Edit: also, I'm fairly certain that a lot of the pre-orders haven't even been reflected yet. The album is almost at 200k on ktown4u alone but just barely over 200k sales on Hanteo. I'm sure we'll see pretty big increases over the next few days
I think there's issues with stock. We know that at least 150k of the albums sold are from cfans so 50k from the rest of the fandom.. seems a bit little even if a lot of stores aren't counted to Hanteo. I know that a lot of cfans are telling kfans to buy more albums but apparently it's sold out everywhere in sokor.

They sold close to 10k today on Hanteo (so far) so that's not too bad.

A lot of people on twt seem to be throwing around the 700k number a lot lol (530k preorders and then the 170k from cbars apparently) which is a bit.. :jinjudge:

Last edited:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I think there's issues with stock. We know that at least 150k of the albums sold are from cfans so 50k from the rest of the fandom.. seems a bit little even if a lot of stores aren't counted to Hanteo. I know that a lot of cfans are telling kfans to buy more albums but apparently it's sold out everywhere in sokor.

They sold close to 10k today on Hanteo (so far) so that's not too bad.

A lot of people on twt seem to be throwing around the 700k number a lot lol (530k preorders and then the 170k from cbars apparently) which is a bit.. :jinjudge:
I wonder what's causing the stock issues given that SM themselves are the ones who announced the 530k orders by stores. Maybe the virus is affecting factory operations and hence limited production. I wouldn't worry too much though. I'm sure they'll eventually get double platinum certification. The only annoying thing will be the haters coming after them if the Gaon numbers are lower than what SM stated.

Yeah I've also seen people throwing around the 700k number and I find it to be quite honestly, really stupid. It honestly doesn't take much to understand that the 530k was store orders and 150k C-fan orders is what they've bought from said stores.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I wonder what's causing the stock issues given that SM themselves are the ones who announced the 530k orders by stores. Maybe the virus is affecting factory operations and hence limited production. I wouldn't worry too much though. I'm sure they'll eventually get double platinum certification. The only annoying thing will be the haters coming after them if the Gaon numbers are lower than what SM stated.

Yeah I've also seen people throwing around the 700k number and I find it to be quite honestly, really stupid. It honestly doesn't take much to understand that the 530k was store orders and 150k C-fan orders is what they've bought from said stores.
Hasn’t SM always had issues with understocking though? I’m always hearing other SM fandoms complain about lack of stock. Although I guess the virus could be affecting factory production if people aren't going to work.. Sales for today are at 8k right now! It seems to be very steady. 240k for the first week seems to be likely.

The T version has already hit 30k on Ktown4u

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
omg they finishing off the week with a bang with almost 20k today (so far) and about to hit 260k on Hanteo.

c-bars dropped another big order im pretty sure

Last edited:

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950

#68 is the highest peak for all nct units

SFWmV6Z.png

• Love
Reactions: Icy

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
it’s at 40k now.. looks like there really were stocking issues

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
gaon update is tomorrow

bets on 550k~
Including the kit and T Version, I'm going with 615k

I wonder how well the repackage album will sell. On one hand, Chinese fans have had their pockets drained with NEO ZONE, but then it's also quite well known that C-fans are super rich.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
Including the kit and T Version, I'm going with 615k

I wonder how well the repackage album will sell. On one hand, Chinese fans have had their pockets drained with NEO ZONE, but then it's also quite well known that C-fans are super rich.
I don’t think the Kit counts with the rest of the album. It’s usually counted separately on Gaon.

Regulate sold really well for a repack because of the individual covers. 3/4 way into Neo Zone’s promos they realized that they could push sales by announcing fansigns without having an actual date to push kfans to buy the album. I bet they’ll try that again for the repack. I expect 200k-300k for the repack.

I wonder if the repack will have 1, 2 and 7 versions? lol

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I don’t think the Kit counts with the rest of the album. It’s usually counted separately on Gaon
Yeah they're counted separately but since it's counted together with the Hanteo sales by Chart accounts, I think fans will count them together anyway

I wonder if the repack will have 1, 2 and 7 versions? lol
Yeah I can see that happening. With the '1' and '2' versions being the initial release and then the '7' version being released a week later lol

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I can't believe my seemingly optimistic prediction ended up being an understatement. Once the repackage album is out, for those people who choose to combine sales(I personally don't), the sales can be added to NEO ZONE to make it their first million seller

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I can't believe my seemingly optimistic prediction ended up being an understatement. Once the repackage album is out, for those people who choose to combine sales(I personally don't), the sales can be added to NEO ZONE to make it their first million seller
I don't like combining repack sales either. With or without the repack, I think Neo Zone could hit 1m eventually, maybe not this year though. I expect Neo Zone to finish of with 850k by the end of the year but then again all my predictions for this album has been completely off and they keep going beyond my expectations.

Hopefully, NCT will have their first 1m seller soon. (Dream full album!!)

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I don't like combining repack sales either. With or without the repack, I think Neo Zone could hit 1m eventually, maybe not this year though. I expect Neo Zone to finish of with 850k by the end of the year but then again all my predictions for this album has been completely off and they keep going beyond my expectations.

Hopefully, NCT will have their first 1m seller soon. (Dream full album!!)
I can see it slowing down quite a bit similar to what happened to SEVENTEEN's An Ode. In fact, the release of the repack and the huge gap between Gaon and Hanteo is lowkey making me worried about a possible scenario of several albums being returned back to the distribution company from stores similar to what other SM groups have faced on multiple occasions.

Still an extremely impressive feat considering how far behind it's left Superhuman and close it is to several of EXO's albums(excluding their repacks) when not too long ago, we had other SM stans calling them flops.

And yess, we need that Dream full album asap!

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I can see it slowing down quite a bit similar to what happened to SEVENTEEN's An Ode. In fact, the release of the repack and the huge gap between Gaon and Hanteo is lowkey making me worried about a possible scenario of several albums being returned back to the distribution company from stores similar to what other SM groups have faced on multiple occasions.

Still an extremely impressive feat considering how far behind it's left Superhuman and close it is to several of EXO's albums(excluding their repacks) when not too long ago, we had other SM stans calling them flops.

And yess, we need that Dream full album asap!
Yeah, the Hanteo and Gaon gap is interesting but I had a look at SMGLOBALSHOP and it looks sales there no longer count towards Hanteo. Recent albums don't say anything about Hanteo but older albums like Obsession do. Anyways I suspect that a lot of stores ordered a lot of albums but the pandemic had them shut down before they could sell them out lol. Album returns is a given but hopefully there won't be too many for Neo Zone.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
I wonder how well RELOAD is gonna sell considering Chinese fans will probably go all in for this release but then international NCTzens are probably broke because of all the different versions 127 had and the upcoming repack. I just hope it can sell more than 400k and if we're lucky, half a million

Top Bottom