Need urgent help 2.0

Sunny

Stream icy
Reaction score
⨭100,295
So as I mentioned in my other 'need help thread', I mentioned that I was doing an oral presentation on Curiosity. More specifically, on how 'Curiosity can lead to your destruction.' @UMJI MOODS gave me an amazing idea, where I could use a box in my speech to spice things up.

Now, I plan to reveal the contents of the box at the end, but what should I put inside it? It has to relate to my topic in a sense.

Tysm

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,197,813
Multiple options:
1.Toy snakes tied to the lid that rise as if to bite you.
2.A photo representing an explosion.
3. A file marked unwanted information inside. You could describe the contents. Maybe information about the one you love cheating on you.
4. The box can represent the classic story of Pandora's box. She opened a box not meant to be opened ultimately unleashing the evils of sickness and death on the world.

Sunny

Stream icy
Reaction score
⨭100,295
curiosity can lead to your destruction... hmm :jinjudge: maybe you can put nothing in the box, leave it empty and set everyone up for disappointment?
So should I just be like, Curiosity can lead you to destruction and at the same time *dramatically and slowly opens lid of box* can set you up for disappointment.

Sunny

Stream icy
Reaction score
⨭100,295
Multiple options:
1.Toy snakes tied to the lid that rise as if to bite you.
2.A photo representing an explosion.
3. A file marked unwanted information inside. You could describe the contents. Maybe information about the one you love cheating on you.
4. The box can represent the classic story of Pandora's box. She opened a box not meant to be opened ultimately unleashing the evils of sickness and death on the world.
I mentioned Adam and eve in my presentation, so I thought of putting like a bitten apple in or something. I'm just worried that no one will get the reference

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
So should I just be like, Curiosity can lead you to destruction and at the same time *dramatically and slowly opens lid of box* can set you up for disappointment.
ooh sure! maybe before that, you can try to hype the box a bit, saying that there's something mysterious inside the box and tease them with like "do you want to find out what's inside?"

Sunny

Stream icy
Reaction score
⨭100,295
ooh sure! maybe before that, you can try to hype the box a bit, saying that there's something mysterious inside the box and tease them with like "do you want to find out what's inside?"
Hmm, I'm not sure if I can fit that phrase in...it'd be out of place in such a serious speech. Although, if it's not too much to ask, could you read what I've written? I feel like you'd provide ideas and critique that I'd like, but you dont have to.

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
Hmm, I'm not sure if I can fit that phrase in...it'd be out of place in such a serious speech. Although, if it's not too much to ask, could you read what I've written? I feel like you'd provide ideas and critique that I'd like, but you dont have to.
i don't know if i can help much but i'll try :sweat:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,197,813
I mentioned Adam and eve in my presentation, so I thought of putting like a bitten apple in or something. I'm just worried that no one will get the reference
If you reference that you can mention that Adam and Eve would have lived lives free from danger and want but the fruit from the tree of knowledge destroyed their innocence. Because of that they exiled to the harsh realities of the outside world and eventual death.

Sunny

Stream icy
Reaction score
⨭100,295
If you reference that you can mention that Adam and Eve would have lived lives free from danger and want but the fruit from the tree of knowledge destroyed their innocence. Because of that they exiled to the harsh realities of the outside world and eventual death.
I actually did mention something like this, except not as good as you phrased it lmao.

Top Bottom