[Netflix]To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean: What We Know So Far

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
The upcoming film follows Netflix's 'P.S. I Still Love You.'

Good news, TATBILB fans: The beloved Netflix franchise isn't over yet. The To All the Boys series, based on Jenny Han's YA trilogy, is getting a third installment—Always and Forever, Lara Jean.

So what's next for Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky's love story? Here's what we know so far.

The release date is still unknown.
When Netflix announced Always and Forever in August 2019, the movie was already in production. To All the Boys I've Loved Before was released on August 17, 2018, while To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You debuts on February 12, 2020. Will we have to wait another year and a half for the final film in the trilogy?

It's based on Han's book of the same name.
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD! In the book version of Always and Forever, Lara Jean and Peter take on their next big challenge: senior year of high school. (Sorry, John Ambrose fans, that means things don't work out between him and LJ.) There's prom to look forward to, but there's also the looming threat of going away to college—what would that mean for Lara Jean's relationship with Peter?

On the family side, wedding bells are ringing for her dad and their next door neighbor, Ms. Rothschild. (The two started hitting it off in the second movie.) And, Lara Jean's big sister, Margot, is coming home from school at St. Andrews for the big day.

1581462212-51wrPG4UJwL.jpg

They filmed in Korea.
Author Jenny Han tweeted, "Last summer I was in Korea filming To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean." (Fun fact, the son of Parasite director Bong Joon-ho was their driver!) The Covey sisters are half Korean; will they become more immersed with their late mother's heritage in the third film?

Peter will experience some "growth."
P.S. I Still Love You director Michael Fimognari teased Peter Kavinsky's third chapter to BAZAAR.com: “There’s a growth to the character and the way that Noah explores that and the way that he involves his other cast members.”

It's vague, but we'll take it.

Watch this space for updates.

xxxxx

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
ohhh so this is where ur name comes from
i loved the original movie, i still need to see the sequel,
this sounds promising​

Top Bottom