Netflix unveils cast for Shadow and Bone/Six of Crows adaptation

hani's forehead

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,030

Ben Barnes as General Kirigan, Freddy Carter as Kaz Brekker, Jessie Mei Li as Alina Starkov, Archie Renaux as Malyen Oretsev, Amita Suman as Inej, and Kit Young as Jesper Fahey.

The actors for Wylan, Nina, and Matthias have not been revealed yet.

wow :sejeongcry:

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
I read Shadow and Bone a few months ago because I heard it was good. Made me swear off YA fiction for good. :brbdying:

hani's forehead

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,030
I read Shadow and Bone a few months ago because I heard it was good. Made me swear off YA fiction for good. :brbdying:

i hate shadow and bone too sldjfksdj but the six of crows duology is really good!! there's definitely a reason why people say to read that before the original trilogy. i actually really recommend it and i dont really care for YA that much.

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
i hate shadow and bone too sldjfksdj but the six of crows duology is really good!! there's definitely a reason why people say to read that before the original trilogy. i actually really recommend it and i dont really care for YA that much.

I see, maybe I'll look into it

Joker

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,000
So much diversity in the cast all white men and ethnic females. LOL Jesus Christ. I can’t tell if that’s a black girl or black guy sitting down either.

Top Bottom