Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭637,672
even netizen like baby panda :heartpar:

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Article: "Hello, you know who I am now, right?" The rapid growth of the baby panda

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Nate

1. [+237, -1] How is the mother panda even cuter. Trainers say she holds the baby with her two arms so they have to feed her bamboo themselves...

2. [+174, -1] So cute how the baby takes a nap with its mouth open ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+150, -2] So darn cute

4. [+21, -0] I was having so much fun reading the article until I got to the last line. How ridiculous! Not only do we have to pay to keep the pandas, but we have to pay to return them to China in 5 years as well?? With our own money?? This isn't volunteer service, this is some stupidity.

5. [+17, -0] Wait, our trainers have been raising these pandas with so much love and care but they have to be returned in 5 years ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ??

6. [+15, -1] Wait, we have to return the baby panda to China in 5 years??

7. [+14, -0] The baby is so small, it looks like a doll. So cute how he's snuggled up with the mom.

8. [+13, -1] Why do we have to return it?

9. [+8, -0] So China takes our money and the baby... well, that's China for you.

10. [+8, -1] For now, let's focus on blessing this sacred life. As for the money issue.. we can worry about that later. It's amazing that the baby has grown this much already! Wishing it more health.. what a pretty little thing~!

-

source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/08/growth-updates-on-koreas-first-baby.html

Top Bottom