[netizenbuzz/knetizen] Goo Hye Sun retorts Ahn Jae Hyun's statement

lin_ash

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,560
2019082122133485043_1.jpg

Article: Goo Hye Sun, "Ahn Jae Hyun requested a divorce claiming that I'm not sexy" retort again

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+537, -30] What does he mean by "a n*pple that doesn't look sexy"?

2. [+521, -30] Is this real life;;;;

3. [+515, -36] Sigh, I hate that I thought of her as weird for even a second after reading Ahn Jae Hyun's post... what he said to her last... I can't imagine how embarrassed she must've felt as a woman

4. [+396, -42] He's Jung Jun Young's friend alright

5. [+357, -27] What Ahn Jae Hyun wrote could never have come out of his own brain. It was written too well for that. Don't forget that he's close friends with Jung Jun Young.

6. [+314, -13] I'm a total stranger and hearing that makes me feel so s*xually harassed and embarrassed. "Your n*pples aren't sexy"... Ahn Jae Hyun is cheap trash.

7. [+298, -18] Hul, daebak, I think Goo Hye Sun is right. As a woman, I can understand how lonely she must've felt, what must've been going through her head. The fact that she's willing to release all this embarrassing stuff feels like a cry for help.

8. [+262, -8] Wow.. seriously.. imagine how she must've been hurt for her to even reveal all of this as a celebrity... image is so important in her career..

9. [+247, -11] You fool, how dare you say something like that to your wife? Even I feel like tearing up just hearing that. You're nothing but trash.

10. [+232, -8] Ah.... I can feel Goo Hye Sun's desperation... having to release so much explicit information to explain her situation... I feel so sad for her as a woman...

11. [+222, -13] Ahn Jae Hyun's gaslighting is no joke... he's so cruel...

12. [+205, -11] I'm so shocked that he said that to her. He acted like such romantist on TV only to treat her like that off camera.

13. [+194, -9] What in the world... I get no longer having feelings for your wife but how do you treat her like that...

Source

---------

Goo Hye Sun refuses Ahn Jae Hyun “I’m a zombie living in the house”

Goo-Hye-Sun-refuses-Ahn-Jae-Hyun.jpg

“Hello. This is Ku Hye Sun. I ended up writing this message after seeing the message posted by Ahn Jae Hyun. I want to explain the part about my receiving the settlement money. The donation part of the settlement amount. This is referring to the full amount we donated instead of holding a wedding, and because all of that was paid for by Ku Hye Sun, I asked for half of the amount back. The interior decorations for Ahn Jae Hyun’s current home were also paid for by Ku Hye Sun, and because Ku Hye Sun was the one who did 100% of the housework, I demanded and received 30,000 won [approximately $25] a day in labor wages for the past three years… this was not a divorce settlement amount.

Because one of my dogs passed away, I became depressed first, and it was me who introduced my husband to the psychiatrist that I had seen in the past. After gradually recovering, my husband started enjoying alcohol, and I saw him talking to women over the phone while drunk with my own two eyes, and I heard it with my own two ears. I advised him to refrain, since it could cause misunderstandings, but we simply ended up fighting often because of it, and their confidential conversations ultimately became a domain of which I know nothing.

On my husband’s birthday, he said he wanted to eat beef-and-radish soup, so I prepared it from early in the morning, but he only had one or two spoonfuls and didn’t finish the rest. Seeing him then go out for a birthday party with other people, I knew that his heart was truly no longer in [this marriage]. Still, I was grateful to [Ahn Jae Hyun’s] mother for giving birth to him, so when I heard that she didn’t have an air conditioner, I got her one, and I also got her a washing machine and a refrigerator.

[Ahn Jae Hyun] did not move into his separate apartment for the sake of our separation; instead, I allowed him to do so because he said he wished to focus on his acting. So I had the right to enter that apartment. Apart from that, regarding the matter of my asking him for ownership of our home, [Ahn Jae Hyun] did not spend much time at home even before our separation, so I told him, “If I’m going to live alone like this, give me the house.” So he told me that he’d give me our home in Yongin if we divorced, and I agreed. Since then, my husband has been talking incessantly about divorce.

What did I do wrong? When I asked, he told me that I’m not sexy, and my husband kept saying that he wanted to divorce me no matter what because I have unsexy nipples. Even while we were living together, my husband sometimes loudly played YouTube broadcasts that men in a marriage rut might listen to before falling asleep… I was a ghost that lived in our home.

The woman you once loved so much has become a zombie. Even now.”

cr

original post: naver

1. [+13908, -487] As I’ve said, he’s the man who called Jung Joon Young his best friend.

2. [+9636, -252] I read the rebuttal on Goo Hye Sun’s Instagram. Ahn Jae Hyun is a dog.

3. [+6568, -110] He hates her because she’s not sexy …? He is exactly a friend of Jung Joon Young

4. [+4323, -58] I’m really neutral .. I feel sorry for Goo Hye Sun, she’s a star with a beautiful appearance, she’s really good. She treated her husband well at home like that. Ahn Jae Hyun is a bad guy. He was bad to say that to his wife. Goo Hye Sun deserves to be happier.

5. [+2950, -20] I thought he loved his wife when I watched the show, but he was the worst when he said he wanted to divorce because his wife’s nipples were not sexy ……. It was a real shock.

Source

Last edited:

Vante

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,400
Oh dear the drama continues
And what the heck is "your n*pples aren't sexy"? Who says that to their wife for God's sake? So embarasing...

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
I knew after i read his statement that it felt so freaking cheesy and scripted freaking trash

vitaminplus

You, you better think TWICE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,515
So apparently this is the full translation this freaking trash never deserved her

Here's the translated caption via Koreaboo:
Hello. This is Goo Hye Sun.
I had to write this post after reading Ahn Jae Hyun’s statement.
I want to explain about receiving the settlement fee. The part where he mentioned about my donations is referring to the amount of money that would have gone to our wedding but instead that we donated. The entire donation was paid by my funds so I requested that he pay me back for half of it.
I paid for the fee for the interior of Ahn Jae Hyun’s current home, and I had done 100% of the household chores, so I’m requesting a working fee of 30,000 won per day… It was not a settlement fee for the divorce.
After our dog died, I was the first to suffer from depression. I introduced my husband to my doctor and he started going as well. After he started getting better, he liked to drink so he would call other women while intoxicated. I saw this with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.
Since it could cause misunderstandings, I warned him to stop but it ended up being a reason for our frequent fights. Their secret conversations became something that was hidden from me.
He told me that he wanted to eat beef soup for his birthday, so I woke up at dawn to make it for him. But he only took a few bites and didn’t finish it. Instead, he left to go outside and have a birthday party with other people. Watching that, I realized that his love for me was far gone.
But to thank his mom for giving birth to her son, I installed an air conditioner, a new laundry washer, and refrigerator at her home. We ended up fighting that day too.
The apartment that he is living in during the separation wasn’t purchased for the separation. He told me that he wanted to focus on his acting so I respected his wishes and gave him permission. I had the right to go to his apartment that day.
The issue with the house had started even before our separation. He rarely spent time at the house and so I had told him to give me the house if I was going to be the only one who spent time there. He claimed that he would give me the house if we ever divorced, so I told him I understood. He started talking about divorce over and over again ever since.
When I asked him what I did wrong, he would say that I wasn’t sexy. My husband told me that he wanted to divorce me because my nipples weren’t sexy. Even while we were together, he became bored with our marriage and would fall asleep while watching YouTube videos that only men who were bored with their marriage would listen to…
I was a ghost at my house. The woman you once loved so much became a zombie. Even now.
— Goo Hye Sun 😢😢😢

naonc

floppie Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,210
Did he marry her and later regret because her n*pple is not sexy?
lol

but in seriousness, I think he marry/fall for her in the moment (since they did start dating after their drama I think) Then after marriage he fall out of it. He is surrounded by more pretty women at work. I’m sure he start comparing and looking for things in their marriage that he don’t like. Honestly if what she say is all true. He probably realize that his option for women is to big to be stuck to one.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,780,200
Eww. He is such a trash.

He don't deserve someone as angelic as Goo Hye Sun..

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,490
compared to SJK and SHK's divorce (where SJK won't even state exactly what it is that made him decide to divorce SHK), GHS and AJH's divorce is a straight up mess. And I'm comparing them because SJK and SHK were in a drama together (DOTS) and then later got married and GHS and AJH were also in a drama together (Blood); I hope actors/actresses will think twice now about marrying their co-star just because they were in a drama together (though with SJK he was a huge fan of SHK, now that he and SHK are divorced IDK if he's even a fan anymore).

domination

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,330
lol

but in seriousness, I think he marry/fall for her in the moment (since they did start dating after their drama I think) Then after marriage he fall out of it. He is surrounded by more pretty women at work. I’m sure he start comparing and looking for things in their marriage that he don’t like. Honestly if what she say is all true. He probably realize that his option for women is to big to be stuck to one.
He also married her because he was relatively unknown and he probably thought being able to date her was "the best" he could do. Before this he is just known as Jun Ji Hyun's younger brother in My Love From The Stars. The marriage was what made him so popular. His subsequent casting in NJTTW obviously helped alot so I guess at some point he started thinking he can make it out himself in the ent industry and also, he can find better women.

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
He also married her because he was relatively unknown and he probably thought being able to date her was "the best" he could do. Before this he is just known as Jun Ji Hyun's younger brother in My Love From The Stars. The marriage was what made him so popular. His subsequent casting in NJTTW obviously helped alot so I guess at some point he started thinking he can make it out himself in the ent industry and also, he can find better women.
Winning her over was his ticket to bigger fame, and breaking her heart was his downfall... that's what you get when you're a leech I guess

Top Bottom