Netizens ask: "Is Gillian Chung pregnant?"

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
'Speculation about their relationship breaking down after half a year of marriage emerged last month, and Gillian, who turned 38 in January, has also been constantly asked about her plans to start a family.

However, that has done nothing to stop netizens from hoping for good news from the couple, especially after photos of her at a recent event in Hengdian emerged. Gillian, who looked noticeably chubbier than before, was seen wearing a flowy dress that netizens pointed out could easily hide a baby bump.

In addition, the singer-actress had to be helped up the stairs by an assistant during the event, which further fuelled the speculation. Even when she was walking on flat ground, Gillian was constantly watched over by staff members, which netizens found unusual....

.. Gillian’s manager has stepped forward to address the rumours, saying that the star “has just put on weight. Gillian really isn’t pregnant, and I’ll ask her to lose weight.” This statement has been met with skepticism from netizens, who pointed out that “time will tell” if the singer has a bun in the oven.'

My thoughts - It's so difficult to know since Gillian has had issues with gaining weight before but her manager would also deny pregnancy even if it was true. I hope she is pregnant though because I know that's what she's wanted for a long time. Best wishes to her!

Top Bottom