Neverland's recommend me stuff for Gidle's comeback

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
I want to watch more musical content of Gidle's to prepare for their comeback, can anyone recommend me some songs to listen to?

I've watched their Queendom performances, KDA stuff, and all their titles. I'm kinda unhappy with their bsides though from their previous releases (besides put it straight) and was wondering if there are any good cover performances or other content from them to look into.

Thank you in advance😊

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Their Shinhwa - Brand New cover, Light my Body Up cover, U Go Girl cover. All of Minnie's solo covers. Yuqi x Minnie's Dua Lip song cover.

Personally for their non titles I also recommend their Japanese mini album. Plus Dalla and Maze are really solid imo.

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Maze, what's in your house, lion and uh oh are my favorite songs by them.
It's different from idles stuff but soyeon-jelly is nice too.

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
Their Shinhwa - Brand New cover, Light my Body Up cover, U Go Girl cover. All of Minnie's solo covers. Yuqi x Minnie's Dua Lip song cover.

Personally for their non titles I also recommend their Japanese mini album. Plus Dalla and Maze are really solid imo.
I haven't listened to any of their japanese stuff! I will get on that, their U go girl cover is iconic😎

Top Bottom