New Inuyasha anime announced "Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon" about Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's daughters

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
keyv_pc02.jpg

The daughters of Sesshomaru and Inuyasha set out on a journey transcending time!
In Feudal Japan, Half-Demon twins Towa and Setsuna are separated from each other during a forest fire. While desperately searching for her younger sister, Towa wanders into a mysterious tunnel that sends her into present-day Japan, where she is found and raised by Kagome Higurashi's brother, Sota, and his family.

Ten years later, the tunnel that connects the two eras has reopened, allowing Towa to be reunited with Setsuna, who is now a Demon Slayer working for Kohaku. But to Towa's shock, Setsuna appears to have lost all memories of her older sister.

Joined by Moroha, the daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome, the three young women travel between the two eras on an adventure to regain their missing past.

pct_03.png.jpg

pct_05.png.jpg

pct_01.png.jpg

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,664
Pronouns
She/Her
well...i don't like this idea...but i guess i'm the only one:clowned:

S

Some

MY CHILDHOOD MY YOUTH 😭😭😭 i'm such a flop i didn't know that inuyasha & kagome had a daughter 😭😭😭

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,664
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually don't know what to say. I hope this doesn't turn into another boruto situation.
i'm afraid of that too....because i have so many good memories from Inuyasha :somicry:

Top Bottom