New Pokémon Snap Switch Game Launches on April 30

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
The Pokémon Company International announced on Thursday that its New Pokémon Snap game will launch for Nintendo Switch on April 30. The company began streaming a new trailer, and it previews the Lental region and its Pokémon.

Bandai Namco Studios is developing the New Pokémon Snap game.

The game, inspired by the 1999 Pokémon Snap game for the Nintendo 64, lets players photograph Pokémon to complete a Pokémon Photodex for Professor Mirror and his assistant Rita. Players visit a variety of environments using the auto-driving Neo-One vehicle and capture unique Pokémon behaviors on camera. They may interact with Pokémon by throwing a fluffruit. Some Pokémon and vegetation also emit a glow, known as the Illumina phenomenon. Professor Mirror evaluates and score players' photos.

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
The Pokémon Company International announced on Thursday that its New Pokémon Snap game will launch for Nintendo Switch on April 30. The company began streaming a new trailer, and it previews the Lental region and its Pokémon.

Bandai Namco Studios is developing the New Pokémon Snap game.

The game, inspired by the 1999 Pokémon Snap game for the Nintendo 64, lets players photograph Pokémon to complete a Pokémon Photodex for Professor Mirror and his assistant Rita. Players visit a variety of environments using the auto-driving Neo-One vehicle and capture unique Pokémon behaviors on camera. They may interact with Pokémon by throwing a fluffruit. Some Pokémon and vegetation also emit a glow, known as the Illumina phenomenon. Professor Mirror evaluates and score players' photos.

It looks extremely cute and very awesome the way they upgraded it for the modern generation.
I remember the first one, nobody really paid attention to.

But this one seems to have given it new life.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
It looks extremely cute and very awesome the way they upgraded it for the modern generation.
I remember the first one, nobody really paid attention to.

But this one seems to have given it new life.
i know, right?! i remember playing the original one when i was much younger on a friend's nintendo 64 and then briefly again playing it later on when they put it on the wii store... i've always wanted a reboot/sequel of it... i'm so glad we're finally getting one! :heartublob: :wow:

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
i know, right?! i remember playing the original one when i was much younger on a friend's nintendo 64 and then briefly again playing it later on when they put it on the wii store... i've always wanted a reboot/sequel of it... i'm so glad we're finally getting one! :heartublob: :wow:
I didn't play it, but an old friend of mine from high school showed me years and years ago.
That last scene with Meganium, final form of Chikorita <3 Adorable... awwwww <3

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
I used play lot on N64!
I didn't know they put on Wii store. :okbye:

But finally we get new Pokemon Snap! :shablob:

Top Bottom