Thank you!!

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Hi! I got into K-pop because I was watching an ASMR video and someone in the comments said the girl in question looked like Lisa from BP. So i looked up Lisa from BP and found Blackpink & then BTS was recommended after BP. For a while, i only listened to those two groups, before expanding my horizons into other groups in early 2019 :)
Oh, that's interesting. I didn't expect that, but maybe I shouldn't have been surprised since you can find kpop comments more or less everywhere these days. Especially BP and BTS. I think most new kpop fans stick to a few groups in the beginning, when they've just found out about them. I remember it being very intense at the beginning.

soft umji hours

♡Buddy♡
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭181,050
Oh, that's interesting. I didn't expect that, but maybe I shouldn't have been surprised since you can find kpop comments more or less everywhere these days. Especially BP and BTS. I think most new kpop fans stick to a few groups in the beginning, when they've just found out about them. I remember it being very intense at the beginning.
Yeah, and i still like the two groups, but i'm glad i decided to listen to more :)
You made a thread! Hi Kasey!
Hi Konnor!
Welcome! A good portion of us are in our mid to late 20s (28 myself) so nothing to worry about there.
Enjoy your time
Thank you!

Top Bottom