No rhinos poached in Kenya in 2020

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
We love to hear it, i will never understand game hunting or the want to smile with a dead body

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
We love to hear it, i will never understand game hunting or the want to smile with a dead body

Yeah, me too.
Some of them shoot from a distance, hidden and protected somewhere. Do they then think they are 'tough' or something?
Disgusting.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
As someone who's actually from Kenya, the lack of international tourism in 2020 has been a double-edged sword. We're a country that relies a lot on the money brought by tourism and without it, a lot of industries have been hit heavily with multiple businesses being forced to shut down. On the flip side, there has been a significant drop in poaching since, for obvious reasons, poachers were not able to get into the country last year.

Of course, one would imagine that should tourism resume anytime soon, that there would be more strict rules for people getting into the national parks and reserves but unfortunately, this is a country where corruption is rampant and many officials can just turn a blind eye when offered money by poachers. I do hope that we can see continuous drops in poaching even on the other side of the pandemic because as someone who has been lucky enough to witness a plethora of wildlife here, I'd want future generations to be able to enjoy the same.

Sorry for the word vomit lol

She

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭53,550
Hope all the big game hunters in the world [redacted] from [redacted] in 2020.

Top Bottom