Noblesse and Tower of God are having an Anime Adaptation

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Japanese Anime Studio will be the one doing it. :shablob::shablob:
I cannot wait for Cadiz Entrama di Raizel Kneel to appear again.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
LOL. Knetz are gonna burst a few blood vessels trying to decide whether to boycott this or not. :tea2:

I'm a little meh about noblesse, but TOG will be interesting. But considering how long the TOG manwha is, is this series gonna be another Naruto/Bleach episode fest? Those fights scenes always take several episodes to resolve.

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
im impressed you can state Rai's full name :ohmygod: i've forgotten how these stories went already

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
LOL. Knetz are gonna burst a few blood vessels trying to decide whether to boycott this or not. :tea2:

I'm a little meh about noblesse, but TOG will be interesting. But considering how long the TOG manwha is, is this series gonna be another Naruto/Bleach episode fest? Those fights scenes always take several episodes to resolve.
I found TOG a Turtle kind of Story with its slow pacing progression.

im impressed you can state Rai's full name :ohmygod: i've forgotten how these stories went already
Well, I am a fan of it, I will not forget his name when I cannot count how many times I re-read the Webtoon.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330

I always think animation should be the key to easy both countries' relationship. Their governments should see them as a good example of cooperation. Considering anime is one big major Japanese cultural export, Korean anime fans are pretty accepting of it nowadays (well compared to the bizarre 80s/90s, it was cool for domestic animation thou, it had some cool knock off series). Well maybe some exceptions (like Hetalia and I think Attack on Titan had some backslash also that case of anime cancellation due to Twitter).

I just wish Koreans were more accepting of their domestic otaku culture. They are yet to get some substantial nerd "revolution" (it's better, again 80s/90s/early 00s was pretty bad). Sadly they won't have much power against boycotts of idiots who wouldn't consume anime in the first place like the recent anime movie cancellations.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I just wish Koreans were more accepting of their domestic otaku culture. They are yet to get some substantial nerd "revolution" (it's better, again 80s/90s/early 00s was pretty bad). Sadly they won't have much power against boycotts of idiots who wouldn't consume anime in the first place like the recent anime movie cancellations.

There's always jay aye vee. :tea2:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I haven't read Noblesse for ages because I fell really far behind and ended up dropping it. I loved it though so I can't wait to see how the anime adaptation will turn out. Hopefully it won't be disappointing.

uta93

we never walk alone
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,110
Maybe I'll check out these anime. Hopefully. Noblesse was my first webtoon ever. I was so crazy over it that I marathoned hundreds of chapters in a few nights, looking like a zombie. Tower of God was so good in the first two or three seasons. But I felt like both lost the focus along the way, and I eventually stopped reading them. Watching the anime will be a nice way to refresh my memory, though they probably won't get anywhere close enough to the manhwa if I want to pick up where I left.

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
they are both such long series that i honestly could see over 100 eps for both lmfao

Top Bottom