EVENT+ North Pole Express - Santa Delivery

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
dEKbE0Y.png
hosted by @soozie @sm maid and @Santa Par

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
Thank you for joining us and spreading the Christmas cheer this year.
It has been really heartwarming seeing all your amazing gifts and letters at the North Pole Express!

● EVENT ROUNDUP ●

We received around 100 gifts and letters for our Regular Exchange event, gathering a total of $100 for our charity donation!
Once again, thank you so much for your contribution!
ScreenHunter_637_Dec._23_21.36.jpg

ScreenHunter_638_Dec._23_21.36.jpg

As for our Secret Santa event, 17 users participated and have all successfully fulfilled their roles! Great job everyone!

All your prizes will be distributed at the end of the delivery so stay tuned.

● DELIVERY PHASE ●

Starting at 3 PM EST today, Santa Par will start delivering all your gifts in this thread. Secret Santa gifts will be delivered first, followed by Regular Gifts and Letters.

If privacy was requested for any of the gifts, they will be delivered via PM.

All Shop and +Card related gifts will be added to your inventory/deck soon.

● RULES ●

If any gifts or letters are being sent privately, please try not to disclose the content without the senders' permission.
You can still thank them here, but as a courtesy, please respect their choice of delivery.

Please do not criticize or make fun of any gifts or letters.

All H+ general rules apply.

@Gamer Squad

Santa Par

🎁
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭38,150
MSmwnZy.gif

Merry Christmas @hatfelt! Here is your gift from your Secret Santa:

Hello my fellow H+ member ! Our best hat person who worship Minatozaki Sana. However this letter is for you hatfelt, you should write one for Sana lo. After this particuliar year I probably wanted to at least show something positive in a form of a letter. I know I rarely send you a PM or even shows up in STEM thread, so i'll try to use this event as a good opportunity to say my gratitude to you. I'm not used to do this but I'll try my best. I want to say thank you for your presence and your activity on the forum. It really make the place more lively, funny (sometimes a lil'bit annoying but in a good way) and others stuffs like your gif thingy. Moreover I'm happy to have another member who is into girl groups (thank you for staying in laboum's thread), so we came accross each other so many times. Of course you're not alone but it's relieving to have someone who knows how to have fun like you. Thanks to you that helps me to enjoy H+ better, as we post many replies and give reactions. :hehe: Merry Christmas buddy & i hope you enjoy your holidays !! Don't forget, happy early birthday sana!!

NhKpqXQ_d.webp
OP43wGx.jpeg
RnZ84oP.png
CBZ_light_white.png
XRxJHgT.jpeg

The items will be sent to you soon!

Top Bottom