EVENT+ North Pole Express - Santa Delivery

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
EVENT PRIZES

Thanks again for sending your gifts and letters to the North Pole Express!

All participants in either or both events will each receive 250 Crystal Shards.

Secret Santa Prizes

@kimsguardian @Moodz @ARandomFan @Vampire @Beefy @Chomiczewska @Baymax @Frandae @boo
@Bellamy @Nara @OutroTearTheFirst @Bchip @Chiharu @Seriously @Kstarnet @hatfelt

For participating in Secret Santa, you each will receive a special discount ticket.

fVbzjaP.png

Post this ticket in the Winter Valley Shop to buy the Special Winter Edtion +Card Pack at a discounted price of 800 Crystal Shards.

+Card RNG Prizes
Congratulations to @Nara for winning the RNG for the event
You won 2 random +cards from our special winter edition–one to keep and one to give away.
unknown.png

Please complete the form below within 48 hours to claim your prizes

And that's a wrap!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! HAVE FUN OUT THERE!

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭949,620
Pronouns
He/Him
MSmwnZy.gif

Merry Christmas @kimsguardian! Here is your gift from your Secret Santa:

Set 1
DP
euULtId.gif

SIG
qzVGdJ1.gif
osfIOjx.gif

Set 2
DP
5E3DLbY.jpeg

SIG
x5ghNVH.gif
wE6UW3Q.gif

Set 3
DP
53wnwoD.jpeg

SIG
QC7cVYG.gif
Pk10duf.gif

Set 4
DP
ll2RZtV.jpg

SIG
LqoinMc.gif
Tah2R47.gif

[TO BE CONTINUED BELOW]

MSmwnZy.gif

Merry Christmas @kimsguardian! Here is your gift from your Secret Santa (part 2):

Set 5
DP

SIG

Set 6
DP

SIG

Set 7
DP

SIG

Set 8
DP

SIG

Hopefully the order of everything is right :squirtlechristmas: There are so many gifs, Santa got a bit lost.​
afshjskl who's my secret santa that gave me so many gifs like this?? broke my phone for a moment :onggun:
doesn't matter i love them, thank you cutie whoever you are :heartpar:

merry christmas everyone! :pepesanta:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Don't think I missed anyone. Merry Christmas and once again thank you for this!

MSmwnZy.gif

Merry Christmas @Bchip! Here is your gift from your Secret Santa:

Ahem, dear Bchip, we're not really that close, but I know you've been working hard on the +cards, and I just wanna say I appreciate it and you're doing great with them.
So here's a reward for your hard work. You're welcome.
From, the best events team member.

Wow, an imposter. This isn't me @Bchip :peepoblanket: Good thing the imposter slipped since we're so darn close :Minusglam:

MSmwnZy.gif

To: @Stannie

Elf-Stannie.png
Letter

What a beautiful piece of literature. My heart is weak by each alphabet within this heart-felt letter :sejeongcry: In all seriousness, thank you, Chomie-chan :poggers: I'm touched that you'd always go out of your way to give custom-made gifts! :LovePar:

To: @Baymax @Stannie @soozie @Bchip @Riri @AKID❀KI @Chiharu

Merry Christmas guys! Thank you for everything you've done for the forums and its users this year, I know the amount of effort, thought and love that goes into all the games, activities and events planned, and I know sometimes we're all just collectively losing our minds but I'm still glad that I'm in the team with you guys, and I hope you know that all your work is very appreciated and gives us all that little spark of happiness we so desperately need in times like these. Thank you, I love you all

:lurk2::palove::bakacat::LovePar:

Appreciate that extra lightning I see on mine when I squint and tilt my head 90 degrees :HappyPar:jlaskdfj jk Merry Christmas to you as well @ARandomFan!

To: @Mina @Kstarnet @emma @Cinna @Icy @sandwich @yongfilms @ARandomFan @sm maid @Stannie @Vampire @Baymax @OutroTearTheFirst @dnb @SWAGGER

Merry Christmas to you and your love ones :christmasblob:

23296f72-c474-4c78-8e1e-d0c9af04ab75.23c31630aa078cdc8a918101723bcbc1.jpeg

This item will be added to your inventory soon!

This is so cute. Thank you @Bellamy! :poggers: Merry Christmas!

To: @Stannie

Dear Stannie, aka worst events team member, I've been an events member for a year now, and I must admit, you've been a big help to me. Whenever I'm struggling, you are usually the one who ends up helping me. This was especially true for The Mystery of Hallyu+ Academy, so thanks for helping me out. You're kind of annoying at times (and I'm sure u feel the same way about me) but what are friends for if not to annoy you? Well, I don't consider us to be friends quite yet, but I think we're almost there.

YIKES, HARU WHAT IS THIS *cringes* :facepalm: jk I'm annoying because I tell you as it is and I have no regrets :hulaminus: In all seriousness, I appreciate that I can be frank and not hold back my words with you. And yes, we're merely frenemies :magimad::palove:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,486,666

sandwich

・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭956,633
Pronouns
she/her
Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
MSmwnZy.gif

Merry Christmas @Vampire! Here is your gift from your Secret Santa:

YQworyv.png
Oh, how very pretty! Thank you, my Secret Santa, and a Merry Christmas to you, too! :christmasblob:

@Chomiczewska Aww, what a lovely hamham, indeed! Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you, too! :christmasblob:

@sm maid Thank you so much! I want to thank you, too, for being such a solid staff member and, just in general, an active and lively user here. Merry Christmas, and here's to another year online! :christmasblob:

@ARandomFan Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you, too! :christmasblob:

@Bellamy How cute! Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you, too, and your loved ones! :christmasblob:

@Chiharu "but I am not good at approaching people first and starting conversations, so" so you're just going to make me do it!! :pepesanta: It's okay, I get it. I hope we get to talk more, too, and get to know each other better in 2022! Thank you, and I wish you a Merry Christmas! :christmasblob: I'll give you my IDs later. :pepesanta:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,450
Oh, how very pretty! Thank you, my Secret Santa, and a Merry Christmas to you, too! :christmasblob:

@Chomiczewska Aww, what a lovely hamham, indeed! Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you, too! :christmasblob:

@sm maid Thank you so much! I want to thank you, too, for being such a solid staff member and, just in general, an active and lively user here. Merry Christmas, and here's to another year online! :christmasblob:

@ARandomFan Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you, too! :christmasblob:

@Bellamy How cute! Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you, too, and your loved ones! :christmasblob:

@Chiharu "but I am not good at approaching people first and starting conversations, so" so you're just going to make me do it!! :pepesanta: It's okay, I get it. I hope we get to talk more, too, and get to know each other better in 2022! Thank you, and I wish you a Merry Christmas! :christmasblob: I'll give you my IDs later. :pepesanta:
Ho ho ho appreciate my amateur gfx :pandasantacookie:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
MSmwnZy.gif

Merry Christmas @Baymax! Here is your gift from your Secret Santa:

Dear Baymax, May the holiday season end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here's wishing you a Happy Holidays with the SEVENTEEN album "Semicolon"!

sEZ9sIt.jpeg

The item will be added to your inventory soon!

Thank you to my Secret Santa, Semicolon was an iconic album! :poggers:

Confession: I fell asleep while writing my letters so I missed the deadline, so I'll drop what I can :brbdying:

@Chomiczewska
CHOMI… thank you for the gift, it's cute as always ♡

I know a lot of the times when we interact is through games, but you’re someone that I genuinely do enjoy interacting with when I get the chance to. You’re a small bundle of joy and you really lighten up the mood; thank you for basically being the events’ cheerleader and honestly, I think the system will crash if there was ever an event/game which you wasn’t part of.

I hope that you always remain spirited as you are and enjoy the holidays!

To: @Baymax @Stannie @soozie @Bchip @Riri @AKID❀KI @Chiharu

Merry Christmas guys! Thank you for everything you've done for the forums and its users this year, I know the amount of effort, thought and love that goes into all the games, activities and events planned, and I know sometimes we're all just collectively losing our minds but I'm still glad that I'm in the team with you guys, and I hope you know that all your work is very appreciated and gives us all that little spark of happiness we so desperately need in times like these. Thank you, I love you all​

@sm maid
maid, what a year it has been for the both of us!!

I feel like you are someone that I have gotten a lot closer this year due to us practically being on the same teams, and I’m glad!! You always help me look at things from a different perspective and keep me grounded; thank you for always being so patient with me with my questions and my ramblings that make no sense. If I’m ever being too much, please just let me know!!

Let's continue to lose our minds together :heartpar:

@ARandomFan
Merry Christmas, Randie! I hope that you had a jolly good time :happymagi:

To: @AKID❀KI @Baymax @Bchip @Chiharu @sm maid @soozie @Riri

I’ve been too swamped these days to have time to sit down and write to you properly, so I’m keeping this message short and sweet. Thanks for being on the same team and "suffering" with me. Events is truly the main reason why I'm still here and I appreciate our bond more than I can express. I wish you a Merry Christmas and God bless you all~​

@Stannie
I don’t have enough words to express my gratitude towards you, and how much I appreciate all that you do for me and for others!
At times, I wish that you would be a little bit selfish and don’t let people take advantage of you because you deserve things too, especially a break!

I hope that you continue to flourish in everything that you do, and that you always remain happy and healthy! ♡

To: @Mina @Kstarnet @emma @Cinna @Icy @sandwich @yongfilms @ARandomFan @sm maid @Stannie @Vampire @Baymax @OutroTearTheFirst @dnb @SWAGGER

Merry Christmas to you and your love ones :christmasblob:

23296f72-c474-4c78-8e1e-d0c9af04ab75.23c31630aa078cdc8a918101723bcbc1.jpeg

This item will be added to your inventory soon!
@Bellamy
Merry Christmas to you too, Bel! :christmasblob:

To: @Baymax

Baymax, u know, I always thought of u as someone who is super sweet and kind without a mean bone in your body. However, after you joined the events team, I've learned that u can be a troll too...the Halloween card incident is still fresh in my memory, but it's okay, I'm a forgiving person. I still think ur a sweet and kind person, and ur a fellow Scaramouche simp, so I have to respect you.​
@Chiharu
Yes Chiharu, expose me for the troll I am 🤩 but let's never bicker over +Cards again:LovePar:
We gotta preserve what's left of our little weeb community here, so peace is vital!!! One day let's turn this place into Genshin+
May 2022 bring us what we want and Scaramouche comes home to us!

Top Bottom