Not a kpop fanfic but still-

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
Black went heading to the electrical room, working on her tasks. Paranoid, wondering who could be watching. In this world, you never know who you can trust. When she went onto the ship today, she had one goal, and this goal was to find out who the imposter is. Of course, this is easier said then done. It was very tolling on the ship, having tons of tasks to do. People were being killed left and right. 10 people came in on the ship. Among them, 2 were not to be trusted. Black knew she was innocent, but she kept getting accused of things. Fixing the wiring in electrical, Black was very busy. Until out of the vent... Red appeared. Running to start an emergency meeting, looking for a way to prove her innocence before she was killed, she bolted to the cafeteria. But Red stopped her. Pinning her to the wall, Red put their hand over black's mouth. Taking off her helmet, trying to calm black down. Underneath her own helmet, Black's jaw dropped. Her thoughts racing, she accidentally says "R-red, you're beautiful." Realizing she said this, black starts cursing herself. "Come on black, red is the imposter! No matter how pretty she is with her...long brown hair, pretty gray eyes- SNAP OUT OF IT. You guys are enemies, so act like it." She thought as Red loosens her hand from Black's mouth. "Are you gonna call that emergency meeting?" Red says with all the confidence in the world. "YES, I AM, YOU'RE THE IMPOSTER I SAW YOU VENT!" Black says, with her voice cracking. Feeling the iciness in her voice, Red whispers into Black's ear "Now, are you sure you saw me vent?" Black's legs are shaking, mostly from fear, but also the sheer power that Red's words have. Black says nothing. "I'm gonna repeat it again..." Red says, with her voice raising just a bit "Are you sure you saw me vent?" Black cowers in her suit. "N-no ma'am." She replies, stuttering. "Good girl, I knew I could trust you!" Now about that emergency meeting...

Part 2 will be coming out soon, possibly tomorrow, all just depends on my motivation and how much school work I have.

Top Bottom