Novak Djokovic Test Positive For Covid-19 Following Tennis Tour.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
As Per Sky.News

Novak tested positive for the coronavirus following his decision to hold a tennis tournament for charity which was set to hold exhibition events in Serbia, Belgrade and Croatia. While I'm sure the tourney was held with the best of intentions he and his camp were strongly advised against hosting it and it's also reported little to no measures for testing, social distancing, etc were in place. It's also reported his wife has tested positive for the virus.

Djokovic is apparently an anti vaxer. It's a shame in these times people are still not following protocols and guide lines to help minimize the spread of the virus. The events have been reported to have drawn crowds of multiple thousands.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Probably wasn't a smart idea to hold a tennis tour in the middle of a global pandemic. Also, he shouldn't use charity as his reasoning for going on tour. He's worth more than $200m, he could have easily donated money to the causes.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Probably wasn't a smart idea to hold a tennis tour in the middle of a global pandemic. Also, he shouldn't use charity as his reasoning for going on tour. He's worth more than $200m, he could have easily donated money to the causes.
Yeah that was my thought too. Incredibly foolish and it seems like fellows pro's were warning him against it-I think he was blasted by Kyrgios for even going ahead with the tourney.

I mean the guy has been one of the top 3 for the last 5-10 years and has massive earnings and sponsorship deals, he could have easily donated, or even waited a few months to hold the event for charity at that time-but right now this is a big back fire and with how much opposition people have been taking with the return of sport this could be a mini blow.

Very foolish.

Top Bottom