NTV thriller drama Your Turn to Kill will be released on Blu-ray box/DVD box on February 19th

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
A newly-married couple Tezuka Shota (Tanaka Kei) and Tezuka Nana (Harada Tomoyo) just moved to a new apartment and were about to begin their new life. Suddenly, people in their apartment building started dying, one after another. It turns out that is because of a swap murder game...

In the apartment resident's regular meeting, thirteen neighbors each wrote the name of the person they want to kill on a piece of paper. They randomly drew lots to see which name each person got, setting the "swap murder game" in motion. They all took it lightly and jotted the names down, though some of them just thought it would be just a game to release their pressure. Now, those names are finding their way onto tombstones. A death threat suddenly arrives, kicking off the chain of senseless murders: "It's your turn." What would you do if your murderous intents come true?
M2PjzZe.jpg

Former Nogizaka46 member Nishino Nanase plays an university student "Kuroshima Sawa" and a Math Maniac in the TV drama. She is the resident of room 202, who participated in the swap murder game. In the first few episodes, she kept getting injured, because she was abused by her violent boyfriend. On the other hand, she was stalked by a male, who claimed to be her high school classmate.

Credit x

This drama seems really cool, hopefully i can find subs around :jinjudge:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
oh yes. Miss Nanase getting these interesting drama roles. i hope there's some subs for it when it starts airing

xiaothink

~ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,901
I watched the first episode of this a while ago and it seemed pretty good, I should really try to find some time to watch the rest :peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom