[ OCN Drama] Class of Lies [Airing every Wed & Thurs at 11pm KST] -ENDED

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,184,700
BaIknWO.jpg

• Drama: Class of Lies (English title) / Mr. Temporary (early English title)
  • Revised romanization: Miseuteo Kikanjke
  • Hangul: 미스터 기간제
  • Director: Sung Yong-Il
  • Writer: Jang Hong-Cheol
  • Network: OCN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: July 17, 2019 --
  • Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 23:00
  • Language: Korean
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Ki Moo-Hyeok (Yoon Gyun-Sang) is a lawyer with a high winning rate. He only cares about money. Due to a murder case at a high school which he deals with, his reputation as a lawyer hits rock bottom. In order to regain his good name as a lawyer, he sneaks into the high school and begins to work as a temporary teacher. He tries to reveal a secret which the students have. In so doing, Ki Moo-Hyeok gets involved with Teacher Ha So-Hyun (Keum Sae-Rok). She is P.E. teacher who loves her students. Ki Moo-Hyeok and Ha So-Hyun then face the students' secret.

Cast
Main
Supporting

The Four Top Students
  • Jun as Yoo Beom-jin
  • Choi Gyu-jin as Lee Gi-hoon
  • Han So-eun as Han Tae-ra
  • Kim Myung-ji as Na Ye-ri
Chunmyung's students
  • Jang Dong-joo as Kim Han-soo
  • Jung Daeun as Jeong Soo-ah
  • Byung Hun as Ahn Byeong-ho
  • Kwon So-hyun as Seo Yoon-ah
  • Sin Jae-hwi as Son Joon-jae
Chunmyung's teachers
  • Jeon Seok-ho as Lee Tae-seok
  • Woo Hyeon-joo as Jeon Young-hye
  • Seo Yoon-ah as Jo Mi-joo
  • Kim Ye-won as Sin Hye-soo
  • Yoon Ji-wook as Kang Woo-jin
Parent
  • Yoo Sung-joo as Lee Do-jin
  • Kim Min-sang as Yoo Yang-gi
  • Seo Ji-young as Woo Eun-hye
People around Gi Moo-hyeok
  • Lee Soon-won as Park Won-seok
  • Ji Chan as Song Jae-woo
Special appearances

WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
i just watched the first episode and i gotta say it's very promising. the first episode was wrapped up nicely, showing how the main character got his reputation tarnished. looking forward to the next episode where the stories with the students begin

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,433
I enjoyed the first two episodes. The plot is pretty intriguing so far. Ngl, stories like these make me scared of high school students lol, these kids are wild. I hope we'll see more actions next ep, can't wait.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,184,700
Class of lies? More like Class of Hell. So many trashy students in the class. Drama started off well so far

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,184,700
Opinions from K-Netzs

Article: Naver 'Class of Lies' The murder of a high school girl 'mystery'... Yoon Gyun Sang, attorney → infiltrates as a teacher in the preview [Ep 1]

1. [+194, -66]
Yoon Gyun Sang's physique is so big that he fills up the whole screen. He should go on a diet ㅠㅠ He's an actor I like but it seems that the camera doesn't capture him nicely.
- [+55,-1]
I like Yoon Gyun Sang's physique... It's not like only slim and short kids can appear on tv.

2. [+97, -1]
I was immersed in the first episode and I'll definitely be a first broadcast killer today too.

3. [+47, -0]
The beginning was a little childish that made me go, "What's this??" at first. But it seems interesting as I continued watching. It's not funny, it's about solving a case, I think it's going to be thrilling.

4. [+64, -24]
Yoon Gyun Sang should lose some weight. He should pay more attention to his appearance as an actor, shouldn't he?? He was slim and cool when he appeared as Hong Gil Dong in 'Rebel', but he became like that suddenly.
- [+6,-0]
Actors act with their acting skills. They don't do that with their body, do they???

5. [+33, -5]
There are parts where they approach touchy topics about upper class students~ But there are so many bad things happening recently that it makes my heart heavy watching this. ㅡ.ㅡ

6. [+24, -2]
Wow! The kids are good in acting. The opening and directing gave me goosebumps..

7. [+15, -5]
It's fine if he just grew bigger. But he has so much fats on his face that I could only see the fats on his chin when they zoom in on him.

8. [+13, -3]
Please lose some weight.

9. [+10, -0]
I saw the first episode and this seems to be an interesting drama. Who exactly are they trying to protect? I wonder what... and how much are they trying to hide?

Article: Naver 'Class of Lies' Yoon Gyun Sang infiltrates into Cheon Myung High School.... observes the students' true nature [Ep 2]

1. [+26, -0]
Yoon Gyun Sang's acting is awesome.

2. [+21, -2]
The current situation in the education industry may be more hellish than this. I look forward to see how will the story unravel itself. Actor Yoon Gyun Sang did a good job switching back and forth the roles of Teacher Gi Kang Je and Attorney Ki Moo Hyeok today. His acting is great as expected..

3. [+15, -0]
Yoon Gyun Sang's acting is awesome today. I'm getting goosebumps.

4. [+11, -0]
It's interesting.

5. [+9, -0]
I'm enjoying the drama. Believing in and watching Yoon Gyun Sang's dramas.

6. [+4, -0]
The master of acting, Yoon Gyun Sang.

7. [+4, -1]
Actor Yoon Gyun Sang's acting is awesome.

8. [+2, -0]
It's interesting.

9. [+2, -0]
Wow, this drama is really interesting.

technova

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,680
I've just watched the 10th episode,
I think Beom-Jin killed Su-Ah and his father killed the principal

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,184,700
Caught up all the way to ep 12. Beom-Jin is one of the worst guy ever. Also, I wondee what happen to the police who wanted to shoot Hansu.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,184,700
Beom Jin is one of the craziest pyscho ever.

Now that this drama ended, I will rate it a 8/10.

WithJuyeon

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
i wish they wrapped it up better instead of just killing him off like that, it's like they didn't know how to find evidence against him to prove that he's the culprit so they just had a random guy kill him hmm people are speculating it to be tae ra's mom who ordered his death. i'm sad tae ra never got justice, people need to know she didn't commit suicide :noooo: i was hopeful that the truth would be revealed cause the lawyer said he'll definitely prove that beom jin is guilty of her death but !!!! or maybe we just didn't see it...
he would've suffered more in jail, i think that's a happier ending than his death

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,184,700
i wish they wrapped it up better instead of just killing him off like that, it's like they didn't know how to find evidence against him to prove that he's the culprit so they just had a random guy kill him hmm people are speculating it to be tae ra's mom who ordered his death. i'm sad tae ra never got justice, people need to know she didn't commit suicide :noooo: i was hopeful that the truth would be revealed cause the lawyer said he'll definitely prove that beom jin is guilty of her death but !!!! or maybe we just didn't see it...
he would've suffered more in jail, i think that's a happier ending than his death

When the lawyer said that, I thought that there might be a Season 2 incoming, till that happen. Maybe Beom Jin somehow miraculously survive, and we get a season 2...although that seem unlikely.

I love the actress who play Tae Ra. So pretty

WithJuyeon

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
When the lawyer said that, I thought that there might be a Season 2 incoming, till that happen. Maybe Beom Jin somehow miraculously survive, and we get a season 2...although that seem unlikely.

I love the actress who play Tae Ra. So pretty
a season two does seem very unlikely. such a shame they ended it just like that though

same, hope she takes part in dramas more often, she's only had two shows including this one so far and the other one was three years ago D:

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,184,700
a season two does seem very unlikely. such a shame they ended it just like that though

same, hope she takes part in dramas more often, she's only had two shows including this one so far and the other one was three years ago D:

Yeah.
Same. Hopefully this drama is the start of a new beginning for her

Top Bottom