The Official Badge Voting Thread for Big Hit Entertainment!
- BTS, TXT, Lee Hyun (and Gfriend if you consider them a part of it as well) -
- No fantaken images - To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
- Use HQ pictures - For quality purposes, the higher quality the better an image will look as a badge.
- No heavily edited images - The more edited the worse the quality becomes overall.
- No extreme contrast, highlighted colours, or super light/dark images - They just don't look good when sized down.
- Face should be centered - For aesthetic purposes.
- Logos should only be used for groups and are not allowed for individuals in most cases - We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
- Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed - I believe selfies are allowed for OTP badges. If you're unsure what falls under this rule please don't hesitate to ask on AT ask thread.
- Profiles can be used as well as some object cover is allowed - Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
- Derp Faces/Exaggerated facial expressions/Unrecognisable - These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme like or something that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant such as frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognisable regardless of it being an official picture.
- Zooms - Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly . In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.
- Pre-approval of badges - We ask that all OP’s submit their round 1 mocks for pre-approval of by an Awards member in the appropriate thread. This is to avoid badges of lower quality, bad lighting, etc, from making it to later rounds and dividing votes from other badges. That being said we still reserve the right to veto any badge that we feel does not follow the rules by the final crop (this is especially relevant in crop rounds).
- Final submission - The Awards team reserve the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.
Award Guidelines & Approval | Ask the Awards Team | Request a Mock Badge
Please use the form below when submitting your mocks:
Let me know if you want to be added!