Official Cherrsee Thread 🍒

milkshrine

girl group stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,000
image11.jpg

ABOUT
CHERRSEE was a three member Japanese dance & vocal girl group that debuted under the Brave Brothers Entertainment label with their 1st single "Mystery" debuting on May 25, 2016.
In 2014, Brave Brothers auditioned 5,800 people in Japan with four Japanese girls and one Thai girl winning. Afterwards they were trained in Korea for two years, assisted by AOA themselves!
They are no longer produced by Brave Brothers (as of November 2018) and are under the indies label J-ROCK.
The final lineup consisted of Airi, Yuma and Ami.

LINKS
youtube
twitter
instagram

LATEST MV

Last edited:

milkshrine

girl group stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,000
"Shortly after being revealed, AMI decided she would not join CHERRSEE and terminated her contract with J-ROCK. After that, their 5th anniversary concert was canceled and they soon announced their disbandment."

:(

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
"Shortly after being revealed, AMI decided she would not join CHERRSEE and terminated her contract with J-ROCK. After that, their 5th anniversary concert was canceled and they soon announced their disbandment."

:(
sucks to hear that, it reminds me of what happened to Higeki Heroine Syndrome,
back in March i started a thread for them but they suddenly disbanded the following month :tears:

similar situation, one member quit and a few weeks later the other members decided to disband the group

-

any idea of what the Cherrsee's members plan to do after?

milkshrine

girl group stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,000
sucks to hear that, it reminds me of what happened to Higeki Heroine Syndrome,
back in March i started a thread for them but they suddenly disbanded the following month :tears:

similar situation, one member quit and a few weeks later the other members decided to disband the group

-

any idea of what the Cherrsee's members plan to do after?
i'm devastated i thought for sure that the new member meant they would continue activities for a bit longer 😭 and i think they're doing one last zoom fanmeet thing but other than that i'm not sure :'(

Top Bottom