Official EXO OTP Badge Voting Thread [STATUS: ON HOLD]

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
c2Lav8n9_o.png

Hi everyone! Welcome to the EXO OTP Badge Voting Thread!

QdxzoDKR_o.png

- No fantaken images - To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.
- Use HQ pictures - For quality purposes, the higher quality the better an image will look as a badge.
- No heavily edited images - The more edited the worse the quality becomes overall.
- No extreme contrast, highlighted colours, or super light/dark images - They just don't look good when sized down.
- Face should be centered - For aesthetic purposes.
- Logos should only be used for groups and are not allowed for individuals in most cases - We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.
- Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed - If you're unsure what falls under this rule please don't hesitate to ask on the AT ask thread.
- Profiles can be used as well as some object cover is allowed - Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.
- Derp Faces/Exaggerated facial expressions/Unrecognisable - These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme like or something that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant such as frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognisable regardless of it being an official picture.
- Zooms - Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly . In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.
+
- No more than two people in an OTP badge
- Group x Group OTPs are okay but please don't request every group OTP under the sun, try to choose groups that have actually interacted or are perhaps even friends with one another.

Useful Threads
Award Guidelines & Approval | Ask the Awards Team | Request a Mock Badge

iKYlT7P7_o.png

These are the OTPs that users submitted in this thread
If you're interested in adding any OTPs, please let me know

COMPLETED OTPs
Seho
Xiuchen
Sebaek
Kaisoo
Chanbaek
Chanhun
ChenBaek
Xiuho
Susoo

J11GYJtV_o.png

The schedule is subjected to change

TBA

jDupUUBm_o.png

If you have an award request form or if you want to buy one for an EXO OTP, please let me know.
Once you've bought the form, please post in the Ask Awards Team thread that you've purchased it and link this thread in your post.

uKyzhWUm_o.png

Let me know if you want to be added to the tag list!
@Aeri_Panda @Mina @Vampire @Xiuxiuminnie
@yooamygirls (for Group 2)​

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
Anticipate my flop mocks ~

This is my Seho unique if someone wants me to submit it I can? (I think someone else said Seho in that thread but I can't remember who)
m0eXUbv.png

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
This is my Seho unique if someone wants me to submit it I can? (I think someone else said Seho in that thread but I can't remember who)
m0eXUbv.png
I think it was Yooa? But go ahead, it looks good :wow:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
Username: sooz
Badge: SeBaek
Mocks:
J7J5KQR.png
x
lb57Ptq.png
x
gKHOnaa.png
x

i never thought it'd be so hard to find official SeBaek pics :sejeongcry:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,159
Username: Vampire
Badge: SeBaek
Mocks:
ag8UERg.png
UgLX73R.png

Original Pics: 1, 2

idk if these will work tbh but I Tried :sejeongcry:

there was also this photo i was going to work on but..... yeah i'm not exactly confident anymore when it comes to badges

1465354878_111405.jpg

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
I'm sorry guys but I feel like I'll probably recolor all my Xiuchen in pre-approval cause I'm not satisfied :sejeongcry:

Username: Mina
Mocks for: Seho
Mocks:
WLI9sRi.png
D0YlQ1p.png

Original pics: x, x

(Not sure if the first one will pass but I'm throwing it out here anyway)

Top Bottom